View Single Post

Old 10-26-2022, 01:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
Windsor Castle

Well hello everybody, summer is out and autumn chills took me indoors again and gave also good excuse to do another Micromodel's kit.
Here is my try with the Windsor Castle model. The initial idea was to get it done in time for Queen Elisabeth's funeral but evidently I missed that deadline.
The scale is whopping 1/3000 and it includes many miniscule parts and details to be cut, folded and glued. So it took a bit longer that I planned.
Building starts by creating a base of the terain upon which the castle is to be built. It took me two efforts to get it close to the intended form to be able to build more.
After lots of small cuts, edge colouring and trimming it's done. I added some foliage to represent the trees surrounding the castle and even added the Royal Standard flying above it. Hope you enjoy this creation.

Best Regards,

Tappi
Attached Thumbnails
My Micromodel's architectural models-1.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-2.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-3.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-4.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-5.jpg  

My Micromodel's architectural models-6.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-detail-1.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-detail-2.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-detail-3.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-detail-4.jpg  

My Micromodel's architectural models-detail-5.jpg   My Micromodel's architectural models-scale.jpg