View Single Post

Old 11-05-2022, 10:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Thanks my friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rata View Post
Looks great Péricles.
I've reduced the series of 'Beagle' repaints to 1/200 to accompany the 1/100 versions that will probably be more friendly to the limitations of Bruno's original 1/300 design.
Thank you my friend! In fact, the model has some limitations, but even in the conversion that expands the scale, they can be solved. The biggest problem is in the nacelles that are not cylindrical, their central section is straight with the cylindrical ends, the root of the connection of the engines with the wings is also absent. The first feature is easy to solve, the second one I solved by making a second impression and cutting "the design" of this root and molding it in the connection. The nose and the rear tower I solved by "forming" the cones, so there is a way to solve the model's limitations, of course, I hope that one day Bruno will make a 1/100 real model of the Beagle. None of this takes away the merits of your work in converting the model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1158 View Post
Looks very sharp mate.
Thanks my friend! I like a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siwi View Post
That's a good looking plane. I would never have guessed it was upscaled as it looks just right in this scale. Will add to my long-term build list and maybe do it in 1/144.
Rata did an excellent job. I think a 1/144 scale would be excellent. I look forward to your construction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texman View Post
Very well done!
Thanks my friend!