View Single Post

Old 11-30-2022, 08:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
@ Michael and Erik – the “trick” for the paper chain links is to cut just a few every day
@ Tappi – thanks for the link That locomotive looks so peculiar and colorful! It makes a pretty subject. The detail level is, at first sight, somewhat below Modelik’s standard, which is lower than Angraf’s standard. I find Modelik’s detail level just fine. It is a pity that they virtually stopped publishing. They might be more successful if choosing more international and colorful subjects like the one you pointed to. I'd be a ready buyer...
And there it is! I found it awkward to take decent pictures of a model that is so long and thin. Maybe the side pictures look better. I can assure you that the real model is more appealing that the pictures. In my view, at least…
Regarding assembly, it is not without problems. They are not serious and, being aware of them, you can spare the extra work I spent in corrections. Further to the 1738 kit parts, I added 3783 rivets (probably some more…) 82 parts for the railway and 30 for the chain links. The kit is old, and the instructions are sketchy, but the assembly proved very enjoyable.
Attached Thumbnails
A small train from Modelik.-bn2t-g01.jpg   A small train from Modelik.-bn2t-g02.jpg   A small train from Modelik.-bn2t-g03.jpg   A small train from Modelik.-bn2t-g04.jpg