View Single Post

Old 01-10-2023, 02:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
Inkscape and Photoshop have different purposes but I've always prefered vector format.

I'm finally feeling comfortable with post 0.91 Inkscape. Around Christmas, I updated to 0.92.3 on the 14-year-old laptop (the last version its old Windows can run) and 1.2.2 on the new one.

Inkscape 1.2.x docs can now have multiple pages and I'm converting my "parts/blanks" files to that. No more storing whole templates out of the page! The MiG-21R "parts" file now has 3 pages: the first one with blanks of the early and mid versions plus all the external stores, the second one with the late version and a blank egyptian RF, the last one with all the alternate parts for the MiG-21R and the Ye-7R : 3 pitot probes, 3 noses, 5 central fuselages, 3 tail cones, 3 fins, 2 ventral fins, 5 canopies/spines including the PF/PFS version for the Ye-7R prototypes, 1 pair of wings and its wingtip pods, the type R and type D ventral pods plus the camera container for the egyptian RF. I may finally do Ye-7R #20 and #78!