View Single Post

Old 02-12-2023, 09:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 865.44 MB
PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale

All,

Greg Perry gave me this guy a while ago since I've always liked the machine and now I want to start it! After finishing the lovely Camel, I've been warned that this kit will ruin the honeymoon. So, I decided to start with something that I could figure out first. Some of the directions are pretty sketchy. I started with the wing outer panel inner structure which seemed to make sense after some head scratching and trial fitting. So far, fit is excellent and it's pretty darn ingenious. It gives a really solid base for the eventual skins (unlike the multiple spar sections on the Camel). Won't be any warping or dips in the covering. Maybe my 1/32nd balsa helps but so far, so good.

Treading lightly and whistling past the Maly Modelarz gods...Dan
Attached Thumbnails
PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale-1.jpg   PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale-2.jpg   PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale-3.jpg   PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale-4.jpg   PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale-5.jpg  

PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale-6.jpg   PZL-23B "Karas" Maly Modelarz 1/33rd Scale-7.jpg