View Single Post

Old 06-24-2023, 11:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 23.52 GB
I cannot for the life of me remember where I first heard this.
If it was here, or if I've already posted it please forgive me.

Mick and Paddy met when they started work on the building site of a large block of flats.
Finding they were both from the same part of the world they became good friends straight away.
That lunchtime they were sat on the edge of the14th floor with their lunchboxes. Paddy opened his first. "Great," he said, "beef and horseradish ! what have you got?"
Mick opened his, "Oh no! cheese and onion ! I HATE cheese and onion. Still, needs must" and they ate up.
Next day they met again at the same place. Paddy opened first again. "Great, Ham and mustard. What have you got?"
Mick opened his. "WHAT, cheese and onion AGAIN. I can't believe it. I hate cheese and onion. I hate it so much if I get it again I'll throw myself off !"
Well, the next day, as usual Paddy opened first. "Wow ! Pastrami and salad, my favourite, what have you got ?"
Mick opened his and screamed, "CHEESE AND ONION AGAIN ! That's IT", and threw himself off.
Splat !
Well as you can imagine the police had to investigate and went to interview his wife.
Can you think of any reason he would do this ? Was he depressed or anything "
"No," she said, "He was fine this morning when he was making his sandwiches."