View Single Post

Old 07-14-2023, 05:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron

I am thrilled to present this stunning model, meticulously designed to capture the beauty and essence of the Bell P-400 Airacobra. With its intricate details and precise craftsmanship, this model is sure to be a standout in any collection.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Doug for his invaluable assistance in bringing this project to life.

The Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron papermodel is now available for purchase exclusively at my online store. Visit me at https://thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/on...ghter-squadron to get your hands on this remarkable piece.

I would also like to express my gratitude for all the support I have received throughout this journey. Your encouragement and enthusiasm have been instrumental in making this project a reality.

If you'd like to show further support, consider donating or buying me a coffee at Thaipaperwork is Card model designer. Every contribution goes a long way in fueling my passion for creating exceptional papermodels.

Thank you once again for your continued support. I hope you enjoy the Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron papermodel as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you.

[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-183-cover.jpg

[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-183-sample.jpg

[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-183-instruction.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
[New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-183-cover.jpg   [New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-183-sample.jpg   [New] 1/72 Bell P-400 Airacobra - 80th Fighter Squadron-183-instruction.jpg