View Single Post

Old 12-17-2023, 01:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.15 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynoldsSlumber View Post
This is not something to be celebrated. Why do anything more with it than leave it in its original form or give it to an archive, as an artifact of a horrifyingly shameful time? There are many cardstock glider designs available, so why propagate these? I hope you do not make it available for download. Especially with the resurgence of neo-Nazism in the USA and around the world today.
This is a part of history and I doubt that you will be able to change that. World War II is a very important part of the history of the entire world and this would be a much different place had it not ended as it did. If you believe that to be a shameful time maybe you should pick up a book and do some research on the war and just what caused it. If we choose to ignore this period in time will that bring all of those killed back to life and restore all of the damage done? I think not. But it would set the stage for it to be repeated. If you are offended by this I don't really care, you were not forced to view it, you could have simply passed it by.