View Single Post

Old 10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Manned Walker Mech

I was looking at this model that has been in my files for a while now. The model by itself as a stock build is a good one. But if you know me, I have a tendency to build a little different. You can find this model over at SF ペーパークラフト ギャラリー Click on the left on original crafts.

I intend to make some modifications and try to enhance it. This model will lead in to the second part, which will be a ground and pilot crew setting.

1. I laminated the side walls to the thickness of the wall. I cut off most of the tabs except for the bottom one to use as a gauge for the thickness.

2. Cut small strips to make the seatbelts. Glue them to the top and the sides of the cockpit. The top headrest and the side consoles will hide the anchor ends.

3. Painted the straps a grey green color. The side go up and conceal the anchor points.

4. The last photo is of the finished product by someone else as a stock item. But at least you know what I am going to build.

Enjoy the build
Attached Thumbnails
Manned Walker Mech-001.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-002.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-003.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-004.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-005.jpg  

Manned Walker Mech-006.jpg   Manned Walker Mech-.jpg