View Single Post

Old 05-01-2024, 09:39 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Matt's response regarding going to 2024...

rmks2000 & other interested parties:

I did reach out to Matt and asked him whether he plans to attend the 2024 IPMC; to sell models and display his builds. He responded today.

Matt advised that he has his models for sale at his website. I do not know whether I may post that site here, or if that will violate policy. A Google search will lead you there if you want to buy the two you desire (two good choices!).

As for his possible attendance, Matt shared that he can not commit at this time. He would like to go, but he hasn't determined the feasibility (he does have to come all the way from the northern Midwest).

I hope that you do get a chance to meet him; he is very open with observations and generous with his time. He has much to share. Going to the IPMC, even when desired, is a challenge for those persons more distant.

I invite Matt to share his intentions, when he comes to a decision, using this Thread if desired. I hope this Thread will open opportunities for like minded people to meet, share, and learn from each other.