View Single Post

Old 12-16-2007, 12:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
I do not have any of those computer driven cutters, but from what I understand reading about them you have to have a model developed using some software associated with the cutter so all of registration marks are present. The registration marks are used to show the cutter where to cut and where to score the model.

Checking the Pepakura site shows that there is a Pepakura program made to use with CraftROBO.
Go to

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/

click Download, then Pepakura Viewer for CraftROBO to find out some information about the program.

Here is some information from the site about it:
Quote:
Pepakura Viewer2 for CraftROBO is a viewer that the automated cutting feature is added to. Pepakura Viewer2 for CraftROBO supports CraftROBO(CC100,CC200 series) of GRAPHTEC Corp. By using this application, you can cut the patterns generated by Pepakura Designer using CraftROBO.

Pepakura Viewer2 for CraftROBO supports allignment with registration marks and switching cutting line style. Please note that this software supports only A4 size paper.