PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 06-06-2011, 02:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
FH-XX ZeppBuster.

Hello folks,
this is my first model developed by myself.

It’s developed as diesel-punk plane. Intended as heavy Zeppelins (airships) interceptor, based on airship or ground.
The gun have 75mm barrel and two screw-chargers. Plus two .50 machineguns.
The pilot-seat is equipped with first-generation ejection seat. And all other funky-stuff.

It takes about 1 year to Design, Model, Paint and collect all paper-pieces in one heap.

To be honest at the moment I have no idea what will I do with printing-patterns for this craft. Our local publisher said – “I’m not sure that I can sell _this_.” From the other hand – the internet distribution isn’t inspiring me to finish the adequate instruction for the model.

Please use this link to view workflow: Äîðîæíûå áûëèöû - äíåâíèê
Sorry, I have no time to translate all this texts from russian. So I hope on-line translators will help.

Google Adsense
Old 06-06-2011, 05:00 AM
Banned

Wow, this is surely a treat. I spent about 45 minutes tracking down your thread. Your model is excellent. Welcome to here, I never thought to see if you were a member here. Ex-O-lent!! Many people are wondering if you are making a kit to sell or distribute in some manner. I thought I read in a post in your build thread you were working on it?
Old 06-06-2011, 05:59 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Wow!! Like an Ascender on steroids...very cool...great build!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 06:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 343.62 MB
I agree with Zathros, excellent build. I have always had a fondness for pushers. Only recently came across your workflow and will go thru it step by step.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:36 AM

Hi, Zathros,
thank you very much for kind words!

To be honest this model not ready to destribute. All prints(pages with details)are ready, but instruction is ready only on 20% or less. And I'd prefer to make some color tuning before.
From one hand I don't want to throw this model to internet half-baked. From other hand - I have no any requests from anybody to print it as kit. In other words, without proper instruction mentioned prints are useless, and I have no motivation to finish the process.
I understand that all this babble sounds oddly, but I have Tu-22 project on my table, so I'd prefer to spend time on 22, rather than trying finish FH-XX just for fun.

P.S. If there is some info in which bell I should ring to print a kit - I'm ready to hit the bell.

SJPONeill, mspacemike, Thank you folks!
Google Adsense
Old 06-06-2011, 06:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
That is one beautiful model. Have you talked to Chris at ecardmodels.com about marketing it?
Old 06-06-2011, 07:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.84 MB
Fine model and steampunk application! The textures are awsome.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroscope View Post
Hi, Zathros,
thank you very much for kind words!

To be honest this model not ready to destribute. All prints(pages with details)are ready, but instruction is ready only on 20% or less. And I'd prefer to make some color tuning before.
From one hand I don't want to throw this model to internet half-baked. From other hand - I have no any requests from anybody to print it as kit. In other words, without proper instruction mentioned prints are useless, and I have no motivation to finish the process.
I understand that all this babble sounds oddly, but I have Tu-22 project on my table, so I'd prefer to spend time on 22, rather than trying finish FH-XX just for fun.

I know this may seem a shameless plug, but to show you how much I understand you're predicament, I refer you to a couple of models I have been working on forever! Just keep pluggin' along, that's all I can do. I have already built these models for myself, but turning them into something everyone can build, well, the thread speaks for itself.

Zathros' Projects - PaperModelers.com
Old 06-06-2011, 08:39 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
Outstanding paper work on so many levels. The design, execution and detailing are absolutely flawless. You are an extremely talented individual.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:22 AM

Wow! Beefed-up Bloodhawk with a Devastator engine, Fury cannon and Russian camo. Oh, sweet Crimson Skies memories...
Beautiful model. I love the moving parts and removable covers.

Good luck with completing the instructions. This bird is definitely worth publishing!
Google Adsense