PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 03-18-2012, 05:09 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Even More Cool Stuff.

Well, it's pretty obvious I didn't get the monitor done yesterday, or the day before, but it will get done today. I was down in my back yesterday and this morning, so I pulled out some other projects and started texturing them, while I try to work out a few of the other projects. Anyway, you can see below some of the progress I've made, these will all be available as soon as they are done and some are going to be I:I scale props. It's Spring here, so I hope to start work on a I:I TOS Captains Chair. Stay tuned.
Attached Thumbnails
TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_03-mar.-18-05.51.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_04-mar.-16-11.06.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_04-mar.-18-05.51.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_05-mar.-18-05.52.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_06-mar.-18-05.52.jpg  

TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_07-mar.-16-11.08.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_07-mar.-18-05.52.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_08-mar.-18-05.52.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_09-mar.-18-05.54.jpg  
Old 03-18-2012, 07:53 AM
Banned

Looky, Looky, Finished models and products!:)

Someone said I never finished a project.... I just had to laugh. I've finished more projects and products in the last year than anyone knows. I'm just working on getting the site together and the storefront and the new forum.

You can see the production on the monitor below, but you can als see some finished works. I submitted yet another blueprint for your perusal as well.

If I keep going at this rate, I'll have my own TOS set done and will be able to move forward with my movie. I hope to have the Refit done as well, that will be in the movie too. Some people talk a lot of smack about me, but I remember what my Dad told me. "Some people can talk a good game, but they can't walk the walk. If they can't run with the big dogs, they need to stay on the porch." There was a lot of wisdom in those words.

So, I should have the monitor done and be ready to finish up a couple of other things. Keep on Trekkin! =/\=
Attached Thumbnails
TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-31.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-32.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-33.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-34.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-35.jpg  

TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-36.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-37.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-monitor-38.jpg   TOS Trek Files-print-47.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_20-mar.-18-08.31.jpg  

Old 03-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned

Well, we had a lovely sunny day here today, so I got a lot done. We've got a weeks worth of rain coming, so I did my out door chores.... Already cutting grass. At any rate, I got a little done on my blogs today and Started a new one the other day, I should start populating it this week. I've got just about everything ready to ship out tomorrow, so I'm happy about that. Here are my blogs and my Youtube page. I'll be back with more finished projects and completed models. very soon. The blogs will have to suffice until I finish getting all of the website and what-not wrapped up.

CaptainQuirk69's Channel - YouTube

There's something like 50 models here, in case you haven't seen this before. There are a lot more to come....

MTK's Card Craft: TOS Trek Card Craft.

This is the 47" TOS blog which is in need of a major overhaul and update.

KTM's Depot47 Ship Builder: Day 3 "Learn all that is learnable."

Studio Scale Refit Project....

Studio Scale Refit: Beginning to end... "The Refit Project."

The new blog, which will cover everything that hasn't been covered else where.

KirkTrekModeler's Model Blog

=/\=
Old 03-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Banned

Refit Movie Background Plate.

Have a look and tell me what you think. Thanks.

Refit Background Plate 1.wmv - YouTube
Old 03-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

I can see clearly that I've been wasting my time, so you guys have fun and keep on trekkin!
Google Adsense
Old 03-19-2012, 08:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
Your not wastin your time I enjoy watching to see what star trek models you come up with
Old 03-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
i was busy all day,
and i just got back.
i was enjoying reading your posts and what you are trying to accomplish.
im sure many people have checked in. and there are always paper replicka and star trek clubs that would love these additions of yours.
i went and looked at the planets and stars.
thank you again,
and please dont quit.
jim
Old 03-23-2012, 05:09 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
What is the material that you are using for the com?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
What is the material that you are using for the com?
Precision laser cut acrylic, lexan, wooden dowl rod, laser cut styrene, hand crafted parts and accurate buttons from an electronics supplier, as well as the studio accruate mesh used for amplifiers from the period.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Banned

350th TOS Resurrection......!!!!

Since this all started on another forum and since it started with Ron Caudillo's Card Model and Alan Sinclair's Blueprints..... and since I'm back on it creating new parts to give to a couple of friends, I thought I would share some of the recent work on the 350th TOS. Once again, I will have mine out before another major manufacturer of toys and props and models. Just think, this kit would have been available to the public more than five years ago, were it not for a collection of haters and bashers and no-talent hacks. And it all started with paper! Below are a few photos to whet your whistle, more to come on my blog, stay tuned for updates.... Oh yeah, I'll be getting some more photos of the Monitor and the consoles up soon.
Attached Thumbnails
TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-1.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-1b.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-2c.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-2ib.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-21.jpg  

TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-23b.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-24.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-28.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-28e.jpg   TOS Trek Files-350th-tos-beginning-29.jpg  

Google Adsense