PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 07-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Stargate Hatak Refit Beta 1.0

Here's the link to a beta version of a Stargate Hatak Refit from BC files.
Anyone who wishes to build this is welcome to it. There are a few issues that are going to have to be worked out on site, but I feel that it is a buildable model. I'll be printing this up and will be working on it, so that when the modle is finalized the intersection planes will have a fix.

As always, if anyone has some contructive ciritcism as to how to make this a better model.... I'm always open to suggestions.

HatakRefit.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Google Adsense
Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM

hatak

model looks great! Do you still have the obj and texture files? I would like to put it in meta and try to work out the intersections on the pyramid to help you out some. I'm still going to build it 'cause it's awesome, but it would be cool for you to have a model you could release to those that like models that don't need fabrication. composerix at yahoo

http://bs-hobby.blogspot.com/

Last edited by sqwarsh; 03-09-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: link
Old 03-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwarsh View Post
model looks great! Do you still have the obj and texture files? I would like to put it in meta and try to work out the intersections on the pyramid to help you out some. I'm still going to build it 'cause it's awesome, but it would be cool for you to have a model you could release to those that like models that don't need fabrication. composerix at yahoo

Uncle B's Place
Sure, I'll get the files together tomorrow and host them and post a link here. BTW, I was working on a Pyramid Head, so I'm just going to download yours. Great looking model!
Old 03-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Banned

Here you go, I meant to get back to this some time ago, here's the Hatak, in various different formats, plus some extras.

Anubis Hatak.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Old 03-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:

Uncle B's Place
So, did you get it? I've had the file up for a couple of days and there have been several downloads, did you get what you needed?
Google Adsense
Old 03-12-2012, 04:00 PM

yep, sorry for the late response. thanks again. Hope the pdo's aren't too bad for pyramid head. it was my first attempt at a publishable model
Old 03-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
yep, sorry for the late response. thanks again. Hope the pdo's aren't too bad for pyramid head. it was my first attempt at a publishable model
Oh Dude, the whole model is freaking brilliant, can't wait to see what you do with the Anubis ship.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Banned

Jus talked to squarsh, so we may be working together to get this done... Just an FYI.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Banned

Swarsh sent me the cleaned up Hatak and I'm going through and retexturing it now. See what you can do when you work together instead of trying slam someone else. LOL! Thanks Sqwarsh, I'll send it back as soon as the textures are done.
Attached Thumbnails
Stargate Hatak Refit Beta 1.0-screenhunter_07-mar.-15-12.15.jpg   Stargate Hatak Refit Beta 1.0-screenhunter_08-mar.-15-12.15.jpg  
Old 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

Sqwarsh, I went in today and textured the files you sent. I'm having the same issues you are, so it has to be something that's not transferring correctly with regrds to the justification of the texture in meta, because I don't have that issue, but do have another one when I texture it in Pep. I'm going to try and texture it in 3ds and, or lightwave tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
Stargate Hatak Refit Beta 1.0-screenhunter_13-mar.-15-15.27.jpg   Stargate Hatak Refit Beta 1.0-screenhunter_12-mar.-15-15.27.jpg   Stargate Hatak Refit Beta 1.0-screenhunter_09-mar.-15-15.20.jpg   Stargate Hatak Refit Beta 1.0-screenhunter_10-mar.-15-15.25.jpg  
Google Adsense