Total Downloaded: 2.15 GB
Awesome as usual, Neptune!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCinKC46 View Post
Awesome as usual, Neptune!
Thanks, there are several that I need to take the time and just finish them. I'll probably come in here in a week or two and have half a dozen to upload.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:40 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Great progress!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
A couple of developement projects that have made a bit of progress... The Air-Tram had to be totally reworked on the unfold, thanks to a hack... But that's all good, there's so much that I can do, I can't let douche bags get me down. I worked the Sov as well, getting ready to send Vipers 7 some new parts...
The Tram looks good.

And the interior panels of the shuttle are quite striking!

The DC
Old 09-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
The Tram looks good.

And the interior panels of the shuttle are quite striking!

The DC
Thanks! I really need to get thse done....
Old 09-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Banned

Got a bit more done on the Akira Bridge, but I came to a stopping point simply because my printer is out of ink. At any rate.... I want this to stand up on it's on, so I've incorporated some strengthening forms on the vertical frames. Though this may make it a bit more difficult to shape correctly I think the extra work will make the over all model stronger. I'm compensating for all of the grame intersections by making changes as I go along. Some of the frames are of a weird shape, so I'm making corrections there as well to give the whole model more symmetry. I'm also going to be thickening the doors and making pockets in the frames to be able to slide the doors with relative ease.
Attached Thumbnails
TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-14.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-15.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-16.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-17.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-18.jpg  

TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-19.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-20.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-21.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-22.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-akira-bridge-build-23.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 09-25-2012, 05:57 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
This is noce work.

I sympathize about the printer.

I have burned out 2 printers, one and old one and one a replacement, trying to print out a runabout design a fellow designer of yours made. I have l;earned that you have to be careful about what printer you buy, as not all, even when they say such in their features, can handle the added weight of card stock! A call to the manufacturer explained that they do not always mean what they print!! :-(

Keep up the good work, as I enjoy watching your visions become real...

The DC
Old 09-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Banned

Yeah, it's a real bummer, but then again, think of this... You've seen hamburgers and dinners described in advertisements and I have as yet to buy one that looked as good as the one in the pictures.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Banned

Oh yeah... Forgot to update the whole Equinox thing.. I don't care who tries to beat me to market, I'll under sell them a give the fans more options and more freebees. They've been trying to keep me out of business and sell me short, why shouldn't I return the favor?
Attached Thumbnails
TNG era Card Models.-equinox-53.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-equinox-54.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-equinox-55.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-equinox-56.jpg   TNG era Card Models.-equinox-57.jpg  

Old 10-07-2012, 10:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.15 GB
Nicely done!
Old 10-08-2012, 02:08 AM

agree nice job on the ship

enigma
Google Adsense