PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 02-08-2012, 10:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 MB
@Netpune

I always release my models to the community, and most certainly will do the same with this. Only problem is I doubt there will be instructions since I only make PDO's but I surely can export the PDO to PDF for those who want it. Only prob is you still might need pepakura to see what parts go where but looking the hellfire droid over it should be a no brainer to see what goes where.

Also where did you get the model ? It is great. Good texture and not to high detail ?

@Dented Rick
I hope to see your L5 soon, I don't think I have seen another except for the one that I have built, and to be honest my built is great :(
Old 02-08-2012, 11:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 709.4 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaar View Post
@Dented Rick
I hope to see your L5 soon, I don't think I have seen another except for the one that I have built, and to be honest my built is great :(
I looked myself, and every build pic I've seen is of yours. Don't worry, Im currently building a '32 street rod, then it's a toss up between your L5, and the Exteel for the next project

http://dented-rick.deviantart.com/
Old 02-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
@Netpune

I always release my models to the community, and most certainly will do the same with this. Only problem is I doubt there will be instructions since I only make PDO's but I surely can export the PDO to PDF for those who want it. Only prob is you still might need pepakura to see what parts go where but looking the hellfire droid over it should be a no brainer to see what goes where.

Also where did you get the model ? It is great. Good texture and not to high detail ?

@Dented Rick
Great. if you don't mind, send me the finished pdo and since you're putting time into fixing it, I'll do a build and do directions. I got the model at Jedi Knight III @ filefront. I'm going to have to get that game, because these are almost perfect for game rips and are at just the right polygon count and you're right, the textures are freakin awesome. I worked on the Falcon last night and could not get over how great the textures were. That's going to be a fine card model when it's done. I've got a Starfighter that I would like you to look at when you have the time, I'll trade you for work on something else, or what ever you want to work out. I promised to do one for Dented Rick awhile back and have not got to it yet.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Banned

OK, I've been working on a boatload of these models and will be purchasing the game, these are the best looking models I've seen when it comes to textures and for the most part they are immenantly buildable. I've also been doing some research on posing these models in action poses, instead of the standard T-Pose. I've also come up with a way to pose modet of these models through the build process, so here's some more of what I've got in the works. I'm half way through the Arc-Trooper Captain, I've got a good start on the fully textured Darth, btw there is a head inside the model. I've got a good start on Darth Maul and Have both the Falcon and the Snowspeeder close to being done, but I am reworking the texture on the last for my own purposes. Not shown in the work that I did on the Mando and Jangon models which are essentially the same, except for the textures.

Here's a link to the full scale Jango helmet.....

MTK's Card Craft: Jango Fett Card Model Helmet

Here's a link to the Imperial Gunner's Helmet.
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_10-feb.-09-19.06.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_09-feb.-09-19.06.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_04-feb.-09-16.58.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_03-feb.-09-16.58.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_02-feb.-09-16.58.jpg  

Old 02-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Banned

Blaar, did you redo, or rework that bot, if so, I'm sorry, but I missed the link. Please let me know, thanks.

Quote:
@Netpune

@Dented Rick
Google Adsense
Old 02-22-2012, 11:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 MB
I wanted to build it first but I really do not have time to do so. I have uploaded the PDO both here at papermodelers and at my Medifire page.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
I wanted to build it first but I really do not have time to do so. I have uploaded the PDO both here at papermodelers and at my Medifire page.
Thanks Blaar, We've both got things in progress. Thanks for the update anyway and thanks for the help and the work.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

I hate to quote myself, but the infomation below is directly related to this post. John Leslie has hosted the Darth Vader Tie Fighter with a small revision and the same high res graphics, but in a smaller file size at his website. Thank you John Leslie.

The Lower Hudson Valley Paper Model E-Gift Shop - Photo Gallery - Science Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Everyone has an X-Wing, but how many Tie Fighters are there to go with all of those Rebel craft? How many Darth Vader Tie Advanced....? Well now you've got one.

Below you'll see a small collection of shots of what is currently in developement. If anyone has any advice on rigging these models and
posing them..... That's something I've been trying to figure out for
months. Please, let me know, or point me in the right direction. Thanks.

PDF

Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

PDO

Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

You will only find these models here......

Edit: One of these things is not like the other..... Doh!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Banned

I've got Luke's Landspeeder done and just about have the snowspeeder done as well as the MF.....
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Models.-_a.jpg   Star Wars Models.-_a1.jpg   Star Wars Models.-_a2.jpg   Star Wars Models.-_a3.jpg   Star Wars Models.-_a4.jpg  

Old 07-24-2012, 08:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
Like the look of that landspeeder, would like to try one of those someday. Thanks for sharing. Rick
Google Adsense