PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-11-2012, 12:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
If I may make a request?
I, and I am sure others as well would like to see some large scale cargo pods and WorkBee train parts to go with the large scale WorkBee kit in the D/L section here.. Would be neat to have it hanging up.. Also a 1/350th scale Reliant kit to go with Rawen's and now Legal01's Enterprise in the same scale.
Jeff
Old 05-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman67 View Post
If I may make a request?
I, and I am sure others as well would like to see some large scale cargo pods and WorkBee train parts to go with the large scale WorkBee kit in the D/L section here.. Would be neat to have it hanging up.. Also a 1/350th scale Reliant kit to go with Rawen's and now Legal01's Enterprise in the same scale.
Jeff
I really appreciate your request, but as you can see, by going through all of my posted threads, that I have quite a lot on my plate. I already have a Reliant and most of what you want, unfortunately, there's just too much in the mix right now. I can't commit to anything.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Banned

Though this was the last update post, I don't want anyone to miss it due to the new page. Enjoy! Please look at the last page, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Wow! I don't know what to say, perhaps you can get your friend the reaper to knock the clown down a few pegs, so that real artisans can show their work and not be subject to his egomaniacal drive to control others and be a self appointed internet cop?

Below are some more shots, since you seem to be interested in the subject at hand....
Old 05-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uyraell View Post
Seeing this kind of skilled work makes me realise how very much I have yet to learn.I'm a reasonably intelligent man, with reasonable skills in working with my hands: as an Embalmer, I had to be. But even so: I'll be a long time indeed before I attain anything remotely like your abilities, which I greatly admire.

What I see in your work, Neptune my friend, calls to mind the skills I used to see in the works of Accredited Master Craftsmen, who I had the privilege of knowing in my youth.They are long since deceased by about three decades, but clearly they have successors, in a curious way.Your work neatly exemplifies the case, I feel.

Onlookers such as I can only admire the skilled work resulting.

Kind and Respectful Regards Neptune my friend, Uyraell.
Considering your comments the last couple of days, I wanted to show you other areas that my work extends to, including, but not limited to electronics and artwork, CG, drafting, sketching and painting.

~PI45C5 - YouTube

Quirk's Art 3 - YouTube

Trek Odyssey 2010 - YouTube

TMP Era Transition.wmv - YouTube

I'm rather enjoying getting into the movie making, sculpting and SFX work as well. I'm considering checking into the whole SFX Makeup thing as well.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:05 AM

Bro

Greatness as allways.
Can't wait to build one of your kits...

Paul/kahn1701
Google Adsense
Old 05-13-2012, 01:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
Thumbs up I am most impressed. :)

That was an incredible journey to travel.
I'm awed, Neptune my friend, you definitely have very talented skills, and a very fine Artistic Hand (which is an Edwardian-Era compliment of very high praise).

I'm a writer, and at times a good one; your abilities as an Artist are very finely honed indeed, and far exceed my skills, though I craft words reasonably well in my works.

Thank you so very much for sharing those videos with me, I truly appreciate it.

The composition, choice of music, choice of colour and tone and hue, not only attract the viewer, but beguile him into sharing the journey the videos take him on, even while he knows he is the observer, he becomes a participant. In my poems, I attempt to bring about a similar mental experience for the reader. At times I succeed. You most certainly succeed in doing so in the videos you shared here. Hence my profuse Thanks to you Neptune. For: not only did I enjoy the journey in each, I also learned things I can use in my own seemingly unrelated craft of poetry.

"Honi-Soit Qui Mal'Y Pense."
"Ill unto He who ill of it thinks."
- Ed.III Rex Britaniam, AD1348.

Last edited by Uyraell; 05-13-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uyraell View Post
That was an incredible journey to travel.
I'm awed, Neptune my friend, you definitely have very talented skills, and a very fine Artistic Hand (which is an Edwardian-Era compliment of very high praise).

I'm a writer, and at times a good one; your abilities as an Artist are very finely honed indeed, and far exceed my skills, though I craft words reasonably well in my works.

Thank you so very much for sharing those videos with me, I truly appreciate it.

The composition, choice of music, choice of colour and tone and hue, not only attract the viewer, but beguile him into sharing the journey the videos take him on, even while he knows he is the observer, he becomes a participant. In my poems, I attempt to bring about a similar mental experience for the reader. At times I succeed. You most certainly succeed in doing so in the videos you shared here. Hence my profuse Thanks to you Neptune. For: not only did I enjoy the journey in each, I also learned things I can use in my own seemingly unrelated craft of poetry.

Reading your comments, it's obvious that you're a wordsmith. To have a fellow artisan sing my praises in the way that you do makes me blush, I'm really just having fun and playing around, having said that even play can be hard work. I do enjoy what I do as I'm sure you enjoy your chosen vocation. I've written a bit myself and have a few interesting stories, but I'm sure they would seem ameturish to say the least according to your talent.

Thanks for the kind, uplifting words and sentiments, it's this type of thing that inspires me to go the extra mile, even on the stuff I give away.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn1701 View Post
Bro

Greatness as allways.
Can't wait to build one of your kits...

Paul/kahn1701
Jeez Paul, I totally forgot to reply to your post, my appologies. Thanks for your comments, thanks for checking out my work and thanks for joining and welcome aboard! Keep on Trekkin! =/\=
Old 05-26-2012, 03:44 PM
Banned

Oh looky, even more awesome parts coming out of rubber! Woot! These are the parts that I cleaned up and repaired, but my good friend Scott of AW Studios cast this set up and he did a fine job. Even more awesome shots of new parts coming out of rubber very soon! Keep on Trekkin and remember, this all started with a card model and some idiot that told me he was going to make it his mission in life to shut me down. LOL! ROTFLMAO! Didn't work for him did it? Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.
Attached Thumbnails
TMP Era Card Models-p5250095.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250097.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250099.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250101.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250104.jpg  

TMP Era Card Models-p5250107.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250108.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250113.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250117.jpg   TMP Era Card Models-p5250127.jpg  

Old 05-26-2012, 04:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
What about the tng models like the Akira bridge
Google Adsense