PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 03-22-2013, 09:05 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
I would notify the nsa home security about those creeps, they are probably really dirty with other stuff too.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:05 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
I would notify the nsa home security about those creeps, they are probably really dirty with other stuff too.
I don't know that Homeland security would be that interested, but since people working together to destroy a a persons name, reputation, business and other is the actual definition of conspiracy and since I've got witnesses and 6 yrs of e-mails, thread posts and other information it might be worth persuing a case with certain officials, especially since it's actually come down to hacking and stalking etc....
Old 03-23-2013, 01:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.15 GB
Certainly worth looking into. Being sued might give them pause...
Old 03-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCinKC46 View Post
Certainly worth looking into. Being sued might give them pause...
Honestly, If I had my way, I'd give some up close and personal feedback to each one individually. Alas, this isn't the old west, when men were men and cowards kept theirs mouths shut.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.15 GB
Yeah. A bullet in their heads would solve a lot of problems.
Google Adsense
Old 03-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCinKC46 View Post
Yeah. A bullet in their heads would solve a lot of problems.
Imagine if you will on a lonely place in the wild fronteir... You your wife and the chomanches.. Would it be better to talk while they scalp you?

I've tried to talk to these %&$#^^& and the simple fact is they want to protect their teritory and beat down folks that want to make a living...

I'm the sherriff that isn't going to put up with their crap. I'm going to win and they're going to die, or I'm going to die trying, It's that simple.

If the stupid &$%#@ had any sense they would at least try to talk to me.
Unfortunately that group are to puffed up and full of themselves.

No matter, I will not give.

Last edited by ARMORMAN; 03-24-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Language
Old 03-24-2013, 12:50 AM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
Just a reminder, keep the language clean as this is a family forum.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMORMAN View Post
Just a reminder, keep the language clean as this is a family forum.
You're right of course...

"To strive, to seek, to find and yet not yield.."

How's that?

Sun Tsu.. Fight the enemy where they are not...

There is no perfect man and the one that was here, they hung.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:58 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
I have some old drunk stalking me in yahoo. I point out the stupid things he does, and all he thinks is that he has a friend and we fight about what a waste of time he is. its just not worth it. but I know one thing, if you have hard evidence of these clowns breaking the law, the cops love making the court money. so I would turn them in, besides you don't know the other horrible stuff that they are doing to who knows..... you might stop something awful.
but do what you think, its up to you about this.
I sure identify with you on this though, my mentally ill sister who ruined my life since I was born just died. I feel relieved, and also sorry, because she was kind to down and outers, and to her grand daughter who was severely abused, she took her and raised her and now she is a well adjusted professional adult. so, even though I still have nightmares about what she did to me when I was a child and an adult, theres that good stuff that I miss her for, I think that she should have had 4-5 more years to enjoy her kids and grand kids, but she just flat tired and died.
someday, those clowns will have their hearts weighed, judged, and the reward they deserve, and you will know, and hopefully be satisfied.
wow, im tired, I gotta go to bed. lol.
anyway, a lot of modelers here are rootin' for ya, and you know how hard paper modelers are to please, so you must be doing ok.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Banned

I totally feel on all counts. The thing is, the neighborhood I grew up in... Well, you don't snitch, so I never have been a cop caller, or a snitch, so it's pretty hard to stoop to that level. I do know one thing, Karma is real beoch, I've seen it hit people hard. One of the guys that I thought was on the Refit team and all he did was mine us for data and run over the Resin ignoratti, they wanted to beat me to the punch on the Refit. Anyway, This guy finished the model in CG and he got fed up with their stuff and took his toys and went home. They made his life missrable and he ended up homeless. Some of these guys harrased a guy that did electronics and he ended up commiting sucide. After passed they just kept mocking him. They ended up running REL off of his own forum and ganged up others and there are several people that just left the community all together. When you hang with devils, you're going to get burnt. I'm well aware of what these guys will do to anyone they don't like. I've faced them down for more than six years. The funny thing is they're two faced, I've watched these guy at Wonderfest and they all laugh and joke and pat each other on the back, but as soon as one of them leaves they all start talking smack about the guy that just left. These kind of people have no sense of honor, or integrity. Most of them are emotionally stilted, insecure and suffer from serious head problems and they can't stand to see someone else get ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
I have some old drunk stalking me in yahoo. I point out the stupid things he does, and all he thinks is that he has a friend and we fight about what a waste of time he is. its just not worth it. but I know one thing, if you have hard evidence of these clowns breaking the law, the cops love making the court money. so I would turn them in, besides you don't know the other horrible stuff that they are doing to who knows..... you might stop something awful.
but do what you think, its up to you about this.
I sure identify with you on this though, my mentally ill sister who ruined my life since I was born just died. I feel relieved, and also sorry, because she was kind to down and outers, and to her grand daughter who was severely abused, she took her and raised her and now she is a well adjusted professional adult. so, even though I still have nightmares about what she did to me when I was a child and an adult, theres that good stuff that I miss her for, I think that she should have had 4-5 more years to enjoy her kids and grand kids, but she just flat tired and died.
someday, those clowns will have their hearts weighed, judged, and the reward they deserve, and you will know, and hopefully be satisfied.
wow, im tired, I gotta go to bed. lol.
anyway, a lot of modelers here are rootin' for ya, and you know how hard paper modelers are to please, so you must be doing ok.
Google Adsense