PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 07-20-2012, 05:54 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Arkham Batman / Joker

I was going to post this yesterday, before the debacle and thought better of it today, but then I figured "this has nothing to do with someone else ignorance.." At any rate, I've got an Arkham Asylum model of the Bats and the Joker. I don't have time to play with them, but I have just recently been playing with UDK, Anyway, the models are free to anyone that wants to work on them. They are in the "T" pose and are fully textured, so.. Let me know.

BTW, just got the three year old game.... After a lengthy and tedious intro, you actually get to play the game. Nice graphics.... Not much else to say.
Google Adsense
Old 07-21-2012, 06:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 370.69 MB
um... what is the download link?
Old 07-23-2012, 09:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.05 MB
I would really be interested in a model of the Batmobile from this game. Any possibility of exporting that little gem?
Old 07-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Banned

I'll be getting these files up as soon as I can. I've got a couple of different versions of The Batman, The Joker and Harley Quinn... Still working through UDK as I haven't time and have quite got it all figured out yet. The Batmobile is a possible addition, we'll see. I should note that I did go in and edit a game I haven't been able to play for two years, because of the bad port job that originally done on it and that game is X-Men Origins Wolverine "Uncaged Edition." As soon as I can get into that I'm going to be pulling various Logan models as well as some others out of that game. I know there are people around here that know how to do this, so any help would be greatly appreciated and all models would be available to the public. I've also got a boatload of Transformers models from that game, if I can just get past those damned .xxx files. Note: I've uploaded several "Developement Kits" with all of the files neccesary to create cool card models and what not and have asked those that downloaded them to make them available to the public and to send me a copy and as yet that has not happened. If I spend my time putting everything together and hosting it and these Batman model are not shared, I will not do this again. I've seen several version of the Yamato the I uploaded for folks at various model conventions and on other sites, so yeah... This will be the last time I do this, unless there's some reciprocity.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Can't blame you for that. Its a lot of work for someone else to get all recognition.

Clif
Google Adsense
Old 07-24-2012, 03:45 PM

Oooo Transformers... let me know if you would like any help with those
Old 07-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
Can't blame you for that. Its a lot of work for someone else to get all recognition.

Clif
It's not about the recognition, it's about slimey jerks that ask for things and when you do something for them and work on stuff for them on your own time and they make big promises and will not follow through with what they promised..... I've kind of had my fill of that. I could have built that Yamato a couple of times by now, but as soon as I started working on it, people came out of the woodwork wanting to work on it and as soon as I let it go and uploaded the files, I got dozens of downloads and no one shared a single file, or even sent an e-mail, or a PM to show what they had done. So yeah, I'll do these Bat files and if no one shares what they do with them, I'm done. I've got one of the Bat files in Pep right now and it's scaled for 6'4".
Old 07-25-2012, 07:23 AM
Banned

Here's just a little of what I've got going with regards to the Bat. I've got three different textured versions and one that I'm working on that I'm trying to get the whole specular lighting effect in single level textures. I'm not quite where I want to be on that, but I'm getting there.

I should have the first, plainest, darkest version of this model uploaded today. It will be nothing more than a textured file ported from the game.
You will have to size it and unfold it, while I work on the 1:1 scale version here at home.
Attached Thumbnails
Arkham Batman / Joker-b-1.jpg   Arkham Batman / Joker-b-2.jpg   Arkham Batman / Joker-b-3.jpg   Arkham Batman / Joker-b-4.jpg   Arkham Batman / Joker-b-5.jpg  

Arkham Batman / Joker-b-6.jpg   Arkham Batman / Joker-b-7.jpg   Arkham Batman / Joker-b-8.jpg   Arkham Batman / Joker-b-9.jpg  
Old 07-25-2012, 09:50 AM

good looking stuff. life size batman- don't put him where you'll scare yourself
Old 07-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwarsh View Post
good looking stuff. life size batman- don't put him where you'll scare yourself
I don't scare easily.
Google Adsense