PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan8630 View Post
May I point out that legal01 refined and recolored Ron Caudillo's 1-350th. Legal01's version is 1-400th scale and located in the Star Trek Downloads section here...

(I have this one all printed but not had the time to start....Now with MTK's other versions I'll be building 3 foot versions for quite a long time!!!!!!)
Ron scaled the 350th for me about a year after I started working on the resin TOS, but he sent me a black and white version. I attempted to color it then, but Adobe Illustrator crashed on me and I let it go. I knew someone colored a version of Ron's model and in fact several people have used his model as a base for theirs since then. I was just thinking that since Ron already has the support structure built in and has awesome directions that go into painstaking detail, for those that need that type of thing... At any rate, my whole endeavor started with Ron's model and Alan Sinclair's blueprints and after six years I thought it would be nice to have everything come full circle. That and I don't have the time to go into that much detail on directions and frankly don't find it unneccesary personally, but each to his own. I also think it's funny that I will beat PLR2 yet again. LOL!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Banned

Part 2 is up..

Get it here....

KirkTrekModeler's Model Blog: 350th Scale 1st Pilot "The Cage" Enterprise

Part three to follow.... Keep on Trekkin!=/\=
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Banned

I heard that PLR2 sent their Pre-orders out.... About freakin time. BTW, we beat you by more than five years and if it hadn't been for cowards and keyboard commandos (They wont let me say douche' bags any more) the modeling community could have had one a loooooong time ago. Just remember that, we came first.... Now, with this thread you wont have to pay $150.00 for two dollars worth of styrene and two dollars worth of mass produced electronics, on a product that was made in China... All you have to pay for is the printing and do a little work... Yeah, I'm still laughing.
Attached Thumbnails
1st Pilot Enterprise 350th Scale P-1-1st-1.jpg   1st Pilot Enterprise 350th Scale P-1-1st-2.jpg   1st Pilot Enterprise 350th Scale P-1-1st-3.jpg   1st Pilot Enterprise 350th Scale P-1-1st-4.jpg  
Old 11-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
looks so primo!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
looks so primo!

I hope (Jeffey Griffen) Dies Sucking on a lollipop.(lets keep this clean, it is a family site after all)

Nope that's how I feel. The next time I catch up with that...... It's going to be glorius, or I'm just going to beat the **** out of him right in front of his little clown posse! you know, I tried really hard to take the liberal and nice point of view, but what I say goes. Yeah, I'm going to be banned, but ****, at least I got to tell the truth

Last edited by Texman; 11-26-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 11-22-2012, 04:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 30.92 MB
Thank you Neptune for your efforts on these Enterprises!

If it were not for you, Ron Caudillo, and Alan Sinclair, paper modelers would not have the ability to build one of their childhood dreams, an accurate 32 inch starship Enterprise, for less than $2000 (Unobtanium or Master Replicas)or $300 (Polar Lights including one of the many electronic kits for a model this size).

Steve Arlo - "Zero Effect" - 1998
Old 11-23-2012, 12:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.91 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
If you follow the link you go to my blog, then there's a link to file that you copy and paste into your browser, that takes you to 4shared and that's the download.
I have got to this point(4shared), but I can't get to the download. What do I have to do once I am at 4shared? Sorry but can someone help me.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
check the different download options. there is 20 second or so wait download try that one and hit download after countdown
Old 11-24-2012, 01:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 10.53 MB
I believe that 4shared requires that you register a free account and log in before
you can download any files, but it is a fairly quick and painless procedure. I have
used 4shared for years without incident.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Here you go, pert one of the 1st pilot model, scaled to 1/350th... Download it now and Part 2 will be coming soon and I will be doing a build to use for directions. I have a copy of Ron Caudillo's 350th scale enterprise and if I can get permission, I'll host it and post it as well. You can follow his directions if you don't want to wait on me and maybe modify a couple of the parts, or use the same formers, methods what have you... Keep on Trekkin!

KirkTrekModeler's Model Blog: 350th Scale 1st Pilot "The Cage" Enterprise
You got it (permission) buddy!!!! Glad I was able to help you out. GREAT looking model too. Keep on Trekkin yourself!

Best Regards,
Google Adsense