PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 01-07-2010, 05:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
thank you both!!! :D
ok... I give you a little anticipation about my next challenge... because that's what it will be, totally...

it's a WIP, very very rough... but there's time

Wooow!!! THIS Ship? FANTASTIC!!

But I don't know what will be the most insane: creating this Ship, or (beta or standard) buid it??:D:D:D

Of course, I prefer like you would follow this thread than create it, but I will have to decide if I do more

Nevertheless, you have all my supports, specially with your incredible sense of details and realism!!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirick View Post
Hmm... 1:500 scale or so?
the scale is very stupid: quite 1:547... I chose it in order to get a model of 55 cm, because bigger could be a problem to display in my room (in my ideas there was even a Calamari cruiser of my own design... a meter long... then I should drag my bed out of the house). even the bulk fr. and the transport are in the same scale, I'd love to build up a flotilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcold View Post
and when you start assembling it, I'll build you an X-wing that will be in scale with it. Lemme see... it would have to be 2,4 cm long or so.. that sounds like fun :D I see a whole starfleet gathering on this forum, holy sweetness...
yeah the starfleet is on the way. in order to match with the scale I used, your x-wing should be 2.3 cm long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenniumfalsehood View Post
Oh . . . so I *shouldn't* be chewing this piece of chalk?

*p-tooey!*
hey, I warned you! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Windius View Post
Wooow!!! THIS Ship? FANTASTIC!!

But I don't know what will be the most insane: creating this Ship, or (beta or standard) buid it??:D:D:D

Of course, I prefer like you would follow this thread than create it, but I will have to decide if I do more

Nevertheless, you have all my supports, specially with your incredible sense of details and realism!!!!
thank you I just hope not to disappoint you all (and myself too!) with the result!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 53.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
the scale is very stupid: quite 1:547...

yeah the starfleet is on the way. in order to match with the scale I used, your x-wing should be 2.3 cm long
And the Falcon thus about 6 cm long. Bit of an oddball scale, but I'll go with it... why not an even number, dare I ask, like 1:600... dumb question, I know.

:D