PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 04-09-2023, 04:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
HELP. I need the T800 skull measurements for a project.

Hello.

So, I started working on a T800 skull from "zero" to a kinda exact replica.

I took a 3D file of the skull and spine, I made it low poly but with enough details, and then I put it to pepakura and it's all good. Except, the measurements.
I don't know the measurements of the skull. I asked that question on Reddit about a year ago, (my first attempt at the project), but I didn't get a clear answer.
A guy told me that it's the measurements of a 1.88m tall man skull.

So I would like you to help me. What are the measurements for the T800 Endoskull?
The big reason that I'm obsessed with the measurements, is because, if the build goes well, then I will buy some denture teeth, so I won't have to build All the teeth from clay or something. So I want to be sure that the teeth will be alright too.

Thank you all!
Google Adsense
Old 04-11-2023, 12:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
1:1 T-800 Endoskeleton Combat Veteran Life-Size Bust (Terminator 2)

According to the description this is 13" tall incl base. You could triangulate the approximate height using the straight-on front view.

Another way would be to look for catalogues of the big auction sites known to offer original screen-used props like Propstore. Usually they post size data. However I made the experience that those data are only as accurate as the one taking them, so there is a small margin of error. If you can find several different sources stating the same values I would go with them (but as I said, as long as you don't have access to an original prop there's no guarantee that the numbers are correct).
Old 04-11-2023, 10:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
Just a thought, wouldn't the designer of the 3D model have the measurements for his work? Did you scale it when modifying and transporting it to Pepacura? What is your intended scale 1:1 approximately 180 tall man? Would your own head suite as reference to take measurments? Way too many variables here. Why not buy the denture set and try to scale everything starting from them,

Tappi
Old 04-12-2023, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
1:1 T-800 Endoskeleton Combat Veteran Life-Size Bust (Terminator 2)

According to the description this is 13" tall incl base. You could triangulate the approximate height using the straight-on front view.

Another way would be to look for catalogues of the big auction sites known to offer original screen-used props like Propstore. Usually they post size data. However I made the experience that those data are only as accurate as the one taking them, so there is a small margin of error. If you can find several different sources stating the same values I would go with them (but as I said, as long as you don't have access to an original prop there's no guarantee that the numbers are correct).
Thank you very much! I haven't thought about the prop auction option. A simple google search and i found the measurements!
Old 04-12-2023, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapcho View Post
Just a thought, wouldn't the designer of the 3D model have the measurements for his work? Did you scale it when modifying and transporting it to Pepacura? What is your intended scale 1:1 approximately 180 tall man? Would your own head suite as reference to take measurments? Way too many variables here. Why not buy the denture set and try to scale everything starting from them,

Tappi
I had the 3d model for some months now and I couldn't find the source that I got it.
About the dentures. I haven't thought of that. Thank you!
Google Adsense

Tags
papercraft, terminator