PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-07-2023, 08:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Tektonten Star Wars Airspeeder

From video games, not films

Mr. O'Connor/Tektonten also designs papermodels. It has been so long since I had built anything he did, so on Star Wars Day Eve, I downloaded his Airspeeder, tektonten.blogspot.com/2019/02/star-wars-green-airspeeder-paper-model.html .

Quote:
This papercraft airspeeder is based on a 3D model from the 2003 video game Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. It is similar in many respects to Zam Wasell's airspeeder in Star Wars Episode II. I made the model approximately 1:48 scale which is a scale that fits both Lego figures and Wizard of the Coast's Star Wars Miniatures figures. The model may look simple to build, but I give it a solid 4 out of 5 difficulty level. The template may be downloaded here. This is my papercraft release for February 2019 as promised in November.

This is one of those that I think moving tabs around could take this from 4/5 difficulty to 2.5/5. But I muscled on through. Didn't finish on Star Wars Day, but wrapped it up yesterday morning.

I was trying to figure out a way to link this to Coronation Day, but my mind is a blank
Google Adsense