PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 03-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
One of the versions that I was thinking of, was to have the rear with seats facing out for the seating of the pilots. Sort of like a pilot to viper delivery system. The making of an utility trailer with Oxy tanks or such as well as ground support systems. This little guy opens up a series of ground support that is not readily available out there.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.41 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroxide View Post
One of the versions that I was thinking of, was to have the rear with seats facing out for the seating of the pilots. Sort of like a pilot to viper delivery system. The making of an utility trailer with Oxy tanks or such as well as ground support systems. This little guy opens up a series of ground support that is not readily available out there.
You could also make one that is modular by having components (i.e. mounting racks, seats, stretcher, etc.) that can be changed out depending on what was needed for the job or task (i.e. seating for pilots, medical evac., payload/equipment delivery, etc.)
It dose make for a good "general all-purpose" vehicle. There are a myriad of different things that can be done with this rig.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Eternal Member

You are thinking, Rhaven. I gave the basic, now I will sit back and see what new things come out of this little fellow.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.41 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroxide View Post
You are thinking, Rhaven. I gave the basic, now I will sit back and see what new things come out of this little fellow.
Like you, I too am former military. Not only that, but I have always liked multi purposed vehicles, vehicles that served more then just one purpose. I figured that being on a ship like Galactica, they would have such. It would not be to far of a stretch to think that they would have just a few of these "MULES" and various components (in storage) that could be changed out to complete what ever task or job needed at the time.
I am sure that Chief Tyrol would have made such alterations.

After building it "as-is" I might "try" to see what I can come up with.

Thank you once again for this wonderful little model. Like I have said before, it looks GREAT!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 01:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Cool little rig!
Google Adsense
Old 03-27-2010, 06:16 AM
Eternal Member

Thanks for the comment Whulsey. I have other update ideas for this one and you may get to see it in other type scenarios, but right now I have to move to other projects. I will return to this little fellow sometime in the future.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Got it added to my things to do when I go on vacation stateside in May. This a really cool rig, great job on design and build. Watch out hanger deck. Still working on the design it in my spare time.

Adama
Old 04-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Adama View Post
Got it added to my things to do when I go on vacation stateside in May. This a really cool rig, great job on design and build. Watch out hanger deck. Still working on the design it in my spare time.

Adama

Sorry for the late reply but this forum goes so fast that it is sometime hard to keep up with it. Enjoy the mule and waiting to see you remake of the Hangar Bay once more.