PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 06-25-2010, 06:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 967.02 MB
Greetings, Starfighter.

I have been working on this off and on for a very long time and i finally finished it. I will probably build another one at some future time as there are a lot of noobie mistakes especially in the nose section. the aft section wings had to be rebuilt several times to get it right i decided not to include the DB bays the final time which made it a little easier to build. Since it had to be redone a few times the colors are off on some of the parts, some were done on a color laser at work and some parts on an inkjet printer at home. as to the difficulty of the model i will give it a level 3 (intermediate) as there are a bunch of really small parts and domes to build that may have a rookie modeler pulling his hair out. The over all model i will give a 5 out of 5. great model with lots of details and good instructions there were few parts placement I had to guess on though. Can't wait to try the Big Bertha version, maybe even attempt to make that one into a flying model. well enough with the ranting and on with the pics
Attached Thumbnails
Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1510.jpg   Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1508.jpg   Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1502.jpg   Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1503.jpg   Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1504.jpg  

Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1505.jpg   Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1506.jpg   Greetings, Starfighter.-dscf1507.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 06-25-2010, 07:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
That looks great. Would you mind sharing a link to where I can download one for my very own?
Old 06-25-2010, 07:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 51.85 MB
Send a message via AIM to ThunderChild Send a message via Skype™ to ThunderChild
She looks beautiful, congrats on a very fine build Wulf!
Let me know about the parts you had to guess the placement of so I can see about updating the instructions sometime...
:D

Jackson, the model is available right here on page 6 of the Sci-Fi & Real Space section:
http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/d...rt=date&page=6
Old 06-25-2010, 07:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 967.02 MB
basically the worst problem was the upper and lower mounts and how they went together maybe a slightly different view and separate the two since there is the slight difference. and those little tab doohickeys on them were such a pain i left them off.

Last edited by Wulf111; 06-25-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 23.50 MB
Hi Wulf..
Really nice this Gun-Star.
It is a very thorough work.

"...Congratulations Starfighter you have been recruited by the league star to defend the border against Zur and the Ko-Dan armed. Prepare for departure:D"

Orazio
Google Adsense
Old 06-25-2010, 09:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 26.96 MB
thats Amazing clean Build wow,...