PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 11-14-2012, 07:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
More English cathedrals

Lovers and collectors of (English) cathedrals may remember the Eduprint series, published many years ago. No designer is mentioned, and no trace of the publisher can be found. If anyone can help me contact the copyright holder, please mail me. Until then, I am offering reproductions of this series - similar to the Rupert Chicken models, but smaller: they are all A4 size. Go to my website www.zeistbouwplaten.nl, page Architecture, >Traditional, >Eduprint for more detailed information.
In the (now very rare) original version, the folded cover page was printed on coloured paper; all model pages were B/W only. The picture shows the original of Durham Cathedral.
So far I have found only a small number of cathedrals - there may be several more. Please contact me if you can help?
Attached Thumbnails
More English cathedrals-durhamcath.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
Diderick,

Thank you very much for your interesting post. You are doing a splendid job in keeping old models alive, like these and the Chicken models and Micromodels.

I did go to have a look at your website, but could not pick up the Eduprint section - under Traditional Architecture it jumps straight from DOVER to ERKOTYPE. Have searched around and refreshed etc.

Am I missing something?
Old 11-14-2012, 10:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
Thank you for your compliment and warning - I had forgotten to upload the page in question! Computer is slaving away oat that now.