PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 08-20-2007, 02:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 54.96 MB
Painted windows; Maxim gun - free Orlik downloads

The Orlik site has a free download page containing a few corrections to printed models, wallpaper pictures of many model covers, plus a few free models. I'll just mention the military Mercedes ambulance, and a city bus in 1/87 scale, in order to get to the real finds in my mind:

For architectural builders, there is a sheet of absolutely magnificent painted windows. I imagine the idea is to print them on to transparencies. They are of course made for a particular model, but I don't see no reason whey they couldn't be used in any suitable church, particularly if you plan to light it. Here's the full sheet and a detail:

If you click the detail, you will see that the resolution is absolutely magnificent (viewed at 300 dpi), rendering a very haunting image.

Military diorama builders may benefit from the 1910 Maxim gun with additional details, such as a fuel drum and ammunition boxes. The scale is 1/25. Here are the two sheets and a detailed view of the instructions:

Aircraft builders may benefit from the Maxim gun (without mount and wheels) since it is quite like a Vickers gun in my eyes. I think these sheets were originally part of the ZIS-5 truck model.

Leif

PS. Don't use the images here for printing - they are just illustrations. Download the originals.

Last edited by Leif Ohlsson; 08-20-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Getting it right
Google Adsense
Old 08-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
Thanks. I downloaded the guns at some point, but didn't remember where so I had marked them as questionable - now I know for sure they are good to use if I want