PDA

View Full Version : Lockheed F-22 Raptor in 1/200

chiawatkom
10-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Dear all,

This Raptor model kit is under development and need many correction. The project has begun almost 2 years ago but it's still need many correction.

This prototype is number 3 which made in 2008 so there are many correction point needed to make it to be perfect!

Please take a look and your kind comment will be very valuable for the model improvement.

Thank you.:)

cMags
10-29-2009, 09:49 AM
I've been watching some of your 1/200 planes posts (tough to keep up with them all), and they're quite excellent.

I think it's been asked but I'm not sure what your answer was: Do you design these yourself or are you scaling down other models and painting them yourself?

If you designed these, do you plan on releasing them, either for free here in the Downloads section, or for sale maybe at ecardmodels.com?

marksolo
10-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Cmaq:

They are all Chiawatkom's own designs, and I believe him. Just look at the nose cones, they could not have been a repaint of bigger kits, IMHO.

Mark

marksolo
10-29-2009, 10:01 AM
also look at that compound curves and how seamless and fuselage and the wings are. looks like some brand new techniques i have not seen before

chiawatkom
10-29-2009, 10:02 AM
Dear Cmag,

After I successfully sold some finished scratch build Gripen D model for Gripen International, Swedish company who manufacturing Gripen Fighter Aircraft, I still have no idea what should I do next. Actually, I have very little knowledge of E-Commerce and how to contact potential publication company to publicize these patterns.

I designed these models myself by CAD which enable me to enlarge or reduce its size by computerized it. Please acknowledge that these models in Thailand are free downloaded due to legal exemption but for educational purposes only. Therefore I recieve no income from this hobby.

Let me think about it cuz, actually, many aircraft manufacturer may claim for their rights if there is no legal consent from them. Check the legal enforcement carefully before taking that step.

Thank you

Chaiwat

Rhaven Blaack
10-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Chiawatkom,

Your mobels are fantastic. I love the diaramas. they look better then most plastic models out there. You have a goo attention for detail. Keep up the great work.

redhorse
10-29-2009, 10:10 AM
Actually, from what I remember US military designs are not copyrighted since they are owned by the taxpayers. Probably should double check and I'm sure someone else here knows more about it than I do about it.

marksolo
10-29-2009, 10:16 AM
About trademark issues.

WWII Bomber: "Trademark Infringement" - Boing Boing (http://boingboing.net/2008/03/21/wwii-bomber-trademar.html)

actually, Boeing, Lockheed and many other companies have started a troubling trend.

no one is safe any more.

marksolo
10-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Pentagon vs. Hobby Shops | Danger Room | Wired.com (http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2007/10/pentagon-vs-hob/)

more news about the trademark royalties.....

chiawatkom
10-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Dear all,

Did you visit the wreck at F-16 fighting Falcon. There are some sample of my almost 30 years experience exhibiting outthere, just click here

http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/aviation/5895-lockheed-f-16-fighting-falcon-1-200-scale-3.html :D

Please note that these are scrath built models that have been kept for ten++ years and never exhibit anywhere...:eek:

cMags
10-29-2009, 10:33 AM
That is troubling, but its a bunch of crap. Like the articles say, trademarks are not copyrights. Anyway, it seems that the trend in the papermodeling world is that military and civilian vehicles, buildings, and the like are sellable, where as models stemming from works of art (sci fi ships are a big example) are not sellable because of copyright infringement (those "vehicles" are copyrighted because they're works of art, not actually engineered and sold objects).

Edit: I see in your F-16 post that you're going to start providing digital downloads here on PM. Awesome - I look forward to seeing them in the Downloads section!

tazman3
10-29-2009, 10:33 AM
I love the F5 in the background of the second pic...these are really nice dude...sounds like maybe a new line might begin at (or maybe not)eCardmodels or somewhere else...hehheh...:D

chiawatkom
10-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Dear all,

Did anyone see the Herks and the Arklight? :rolleyes:

marksolo
10-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Latest on the royalties.

HR4806 was intended to prohibit companies from charging royalties on american planes. It stalled and never became law

H.R. 4806 [109th]: Military Toy Replica Act (GovTrack.us) (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h109-4806)

As far as I know, all plastic kit manufactures have been paying these royalties for the past few years.

For now, no paper modeling company has been charged to my knowledge.
But that is probably because we are not worth the time of their lawyer to write a cease and desist letter ;)

chiawatkom
10-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Dear Marksolo,

You're the best!!!!!!

marksolo
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
????? What did I do to deserve that Chiawatkom?

Thanks anyway. Lets put the focus of this thread back on your wonderful planes.

cMags
10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
That Hercules is awesome! You said your models are detailed and scalable? If you plan to upload some, I've been dying for a decent USAF C-130 that I could do in 1:144 scale. Yours looks great - willing to share?

chiawatkom
10-30-2009, 05:34 AM
Dear all,

The Raptor number 5, design in 2009 version was successfully made.

I will soon post it asap.

Chaiwat

chiawatkom
10-30-2009, 09:34 AM
This pictures were taken a few minutes ago.

The Raptor number 5 has new aerodyanamic airfoil and flatter bottom while the radome will need minor adjustment. The canopy is fine with new vaccum technology.

Please notify of the pilot instrument panel, pilot stick, and other cockpit details.

This model is classified and still being under minor improvement. :D

marksolo
10-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Definitely the best looking raptor so far.
Good job!

chiawatkom
10-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Dear all, please notice the pics color, painted by poster color and water color, faded after the photo shot. I did not make any retouch or move its position from the camera but did it shot by shot. This is the difference between Western paper model, which the color is printed together with the model but Thai paper aircraft use the hand painted.

The Raptor number 5 color now is normal and no more fade after the photoshoot.

Plese note this specific diffirent which originally unique for this model.

Thank you :D

chiawatkom
10-31-2009, 05:34 AM
The Raptor is one of the most difficult airplane both design and assembly. When I decide to start this project, I had some guilty in mind how ugly it is if compare to my little falcon but after years of patience, I got the number 1, it was absolutely ugly, flat no fuselage curve, flat wing and totally ugly. I threw it away to my garbage bin then took it back to the wreck yard. The first project was failed instantly.

My best student, Passawee Klinfueng, gave me an idea of how to be impressed with this Raptor. He showed me the 1/48 Plastic model kit and explained me of what it should be then I started this project again. Draw this pattern and assembly it, of course, it was better the last one but still need many improvement. Then it became number 2. then 3 as viewed number 4 is suck and then number 5 is O.K. Today I just finished the number 6.

I took this photos to explain how to assembly the Raptor after we cut the pattern. I emprasize again that this pattern is purely initiated by me without any help form anyone. Thank you my girl friend Rungjit Jareonponganand for her patience and dedication over this boring weekend. :eek:

chiawatkom
10-31-2009, 05:46 AM
After you get the pattern, cut it off with sharp knife or nice scissor. Then separate them into piece as its actual physical parts. Firstly the body is needed to be bent into the curve as same as the Raptor's aerodynamic shape then press softly to the wing to be as flat as the Raptor's picture you have available. Make the wing by just fold it backward into the original shape then put tiny glue to fix it together. Please wait unitl it dry while you will keep busy of making the other part such as vertical stablizer, aileon... :rolleyes:

chiawatkom
10-31-2009, 05:59 AM
Then, from the provided pictures, you will find that you have all parts of the aircraft. For addition details, some of my student, Air Force cadet student, made incredible ejection seat which capable to release from the cockpit. Please notify the ACES II ejection seat that containing with ejection handle, pilot safety belt, explosive jetison, parachute, making, etc... all detail is almost as same as ordinary professional plastic fine scale model.

We started painting the pilot dummy with dark blue gray. Put a little decoration for the pilot instrument panel. You can add details as much as you like into this busy cockpit even the oxygen tube or whatsoever that you like. :eek:

After finishing all decoration in the pilot dummy, now we start painting the model, I used ordinary Japanese made Sakura poster color for painting this Aircraft for the wing FF (what does this stand from please inform) number 058. The color is mixed between white, black brown and green. You should have an idea how to mix the color to be as real as the demonstrated aircraft. :eek:

cMags
10-31-2009, 06:14 AM
Proof that they are paper! Excellent!

Thanks for sharing your build process. It starts with such a simple selection of parts - a testament to the art of papercraft's flexibility. The hand paint job really makes the model pop. It definitely seems to be what sets your models apart from the rest.

Great job, keep 'em coming!

chiawatkom
10-31-2009, 06:17 AM
How to make Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor in 1/200 scale. It 's very simple. Just concentrate on it then try to paint the color as same as your sample pic. I highly recomend you to have as much picture as possible due to if you have any problem with the painting so you can simply find out the reference.

Thai Paper Aircraft miniature always originally contains of specific item such as HUD, the head up display system, transparent canopy, and hand painted. Please carefully notify the HUD attach to the pilot consol of this Raptor model.

Then we start to make the transparent canopy, which I believe that in this paper aircraft model scale 1/200 Thailand might be the first nation in the world to invent his smallest paper jet. I used candle for the heat and made a clay, form up to the appropriate shape of the canopy. Transparent plastic may take from the remaining food packaging then we set the fire up and burn burn burn, hovering for a few second. Of course, it will be on fire if you put it too near or it will be too hard if you put it too far so just notify that when the plastic become soft then you immediately put the mold inside the plastic. Keep in mind that you have only 2-4 second to finish this process. :confused:

chiawatkom
10-31-2009, 06:32 AM
This number 5 and number 6 are the result of yearly experiment. It's da mm mmm tough to reach this spot. I design the CAD pattern myself, assembly it again and again to find out the best fit and facilitate your folks to play this toy in the future. If you truely understand the nature of paper, you will know how difficult to do this hobby for 30 years then get these result.

F-22 Raptor actual lenght is 18.92 m so to become a 1/200 scale it should be around 9.5-9.9 cm.

Thank you for your visiting, hopefully, this pattern shall be on release soon. :D

Tirick
10-31-2009, 08:01 AM
Then we start to make the transparent canopy, which I believe that in this paper aircraft model scale 1/200 Thailand might be the first nation in the world to invent his smallest paper jet. I used candle for the heat and made a clay, form up to the appropriate shape of the canopy. Transparent plastic may take from the remaining food packaging then we set the fire up and burn burn burn, hovering for a few second. Of course, it will be on fire if you put it too near or it will be too hard if you put it too far so just notify that when the plastic become soft then you immediately put the mold inside the plastic. Keep in mind that you have only 2-4 second to finish this process. :confused:

That is brilliant! I've been wracking my brain and looking for a method to do this; that is such a simple, repeatable and effective way to form, as well as inexpensive!

BTW, the Raptor is one of my favorite modern jets, I look forward to its release!

Thank you!

chiawatkom
10-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Dear Tirick,

In the world, if you think something can do in the simple way, it can exist.

Best regards,

Chaiwat :eek:

peter taft
10-31-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks for a brilliant and FRESH approach to paper modelling Chaiwat :) The detail and the paint job is very inspiring. All the work you have put in over the years has really been WORTH it my friend. You should be PROUD... no, you should be VERY PROUD of your achievements ;)

Bomarc
10-31-2009, 10:20 AM
Jeeze-lou-eeze! Now THAT is beyond clever!

Well done Chiawat.

Mike

CMDRTED
10-31-2009, 11:05 AM
nice work, once again any chance of releasing these to us mere mortals, either for sale, talk to chris at ecardmodels for an outlet guy or as downloads, or as a disc, nice looking at these but alot of us want a crack at them...

redhorse
10-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Thank you very much for posting your build techniques!

chiawatkom
10-31-2009, 04:40 PM
Dear all,

Thank you for your kind comment, I don't mind sharing this model for your personal amusement but please wait for a while.

I wish that your folks will have this Raptor for fun before Christmas.

Thank you

Chaiwat

Stev0
11-01-2009, 10:14 AM
I have a hard time contemplating 1/72.

Rhaven Blaack
11-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Like I said before, Your models are FANTASTIC!!!
The detail vs. size is simpley mind blowing.
Keep up the great work.

chiawatkom
11-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Dear all,

The patterns are converted into the PDF. file but my personal computer are down and I will go for a tour for a while. Please wait.

These models include of c-130 h, raptor, f-16 c block 40, and etc..

The invention for MD C-17 was done and ready for the production. The prototype is fine but need some correction.

Chaiwat

chiawatkom
11-04-2009, 02:35 AM
Dear all,

Anyone could give an idea for posting the Raptor pattern.

I do not want to violate to the Lockheed reserved's rights.

Will Lockheed company dedicate this right for global people for their amusement?

Who can give me the answer?

Thank you

marksolo
11-04-2009, 09:36 AM
i dont think you need any permission if you are sharing the model for free,

if you want to sell it, you are supposed to get permission from Lockheed, however, so far Lockheed has not shown any interest in collecting royalties from paper model merchants.

chiawatkom
11-06-2009, 03:43 AM
Dear all,

How about the same reason, global international paper model & aviation education?

This might be the same reason as same as governing Thai Copyrights law. Hehehehehe.

chiawatkom
11-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Dear all,

After visiting of Defense Asia 2009 Arm exhibition today and discussed with Lockheed regional director to south east asia. He told me that all Lockheed product become public domain, especially when it become anothe r type of products such as the paper, he also gave me a homework to make the raptor in papermodel and fly for his viewing which I promised him to do so.

Gripen International also very happy to let me release the patterns, only minor point to be clearly discuss before the release.

I hope that your people can understand my situation and I am pursuing to do what I promised to all your folks. Please wait Mr. Dyna-Soar.

My home computer is down and now I am using a public one. I am calling the TRUE internet service provider but the service is suck!

The homework will of course become another TV show for proving of the aerodynamic design of the Raptor when it becomes the papermodel!

PLEASE WAIT!!!!

cMags
11-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Wow Chiawat, you're a real go-getter. Thanks in advance for all your work in determining how to release these models properly. Really above and beyond. :)

Anxiously waiting for the F-22 and C-130 among others... Do you have an F-35?

chiawatkom
11-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Dear cmags,

I posted apicture of x-35 B lighting II, I thought you missed the picture.

Please waits eyeryone, please!

Chaiwat

chiawatkom
11-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Dear all,

It's time for your personal liberty!

In 1/200 scale and smaller, nothing better than a piece of paper!

Have fun!!! :D

Chaiwat Kosatanakom
Bangkok, Thailand :eek:

chiawatkom
11-13-2009, 06:21 AM
More pics,

This photos shows the prototype F-22 Raptor number 3,5,6,7 which still need minor correction.

Major mistakes are the exhaust pipe and engine area aerodynamic curve so the latest designed pattern still need more development. This project has not finished yet!

Let take a look and we will further discuss about YOUR work that I may be fun to see them. Please enjoy assembly it and share us your work, please. :)

chiawatkom
11-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Dear all,

I was confused today when I went to RTAF museum and saw a Lockheed F-16 A Fighting Falcon Wing 403 with its cobra on the tail. At first, I believed it must be the work of my student bu twhoelase will have this potential then I tried my best to focus it and could not remember that actually it was my own work.

What's the heck! Why someone brainless put my work together with the work of student? That F-16 became an outstanding if compare to the other indeed.

chiawatkom
11-19-2009, 07:13 AM
Dear all,

Let see in the picture, if you carefully notice the F-16 A, you will find the difference. :D

chiawatkom
11-20-2009, 05:55 AM
more pic :)

The finished one is the Raptor number 7 while the remaining is the Raptor number 1 prototype.

This project is on development.

chiawatkom
11-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Dear all,

Maiden flight of the 3 d 1/100 paper model Lockheed F-22 Raptor was succesfully airborne with many incredible aerobatic manoeuvring. This flying Raptor is the first true 100%1/100 scale papermodel with transparent canopy and almost containing with true aerodynamic curve of the actual RAPTOR. The experiment made regarding to Lockheed Martin Regional Director requested last month. Please be informed again that the maiden flight was successfully made this morning (9.43 a.m.). This maiden flight test successfully made with the kind advice of RTAF. ACM. Sunthad Chimpalee's advice (retired) for simple CG examination technique. Thank you for your kind advice.

The models use the same provided PDF.file as available posted in this page.

There are two prototype made for this experiment. The photos and video will later post here and You Tube.

Werner Smuts
12-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Chiawat! You're doing a very Nice job!

chiawatkom
12-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Please visit the Raptor airborne page. This model can actually airborne!!!! :eek:

Tirick
12-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Not only are these tiny marvels accurate, they fly?!

Very, very sweet Chiawat. I cannot wait to make one myself.

chiawatkom
12-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Dear Tirick,

Please enlarge the scale from 1/200 to at least 1/100 for gliding capability. If you make it scale 1:50, it will fly with better airworthiness.

Thanks you for making it fun for you, Tirick.

I will write how to make it in details soon.

Tirick
12-04-2009, 09:53 PM
:D a model detailed enough for 1:50 chiawat, might just warrant a USAF pilot for my protagonist set...

chiawatkom
12-05-2009, 01:36 AM
Oh! sorry, Tirick.

I reconsider that 1/50 is huge so 1/72 is O.K.

Tirick
12-05-2009, 07:10 AM
No apologies required! To be honest, with such a smooth airframe, your model (which is quite detailed for 1:200) would probably serve as a great base for a 1:50 conversion. I was more commenting if I did it at such as scale, I'd probably make pilots.

;) I am eager for the release though!

chiawatkom
12-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Dear Tirick,

I think you know well how to weight the radome for the appropaite momentum among the whole aircraft. I wish you can find the right CG at the belly. This secret made the aircraft always belly landing or even it does the incredible aerobatic the the initial stage but at the final stage before landing. This little kit will land as same as there was no such crazy aerobatic before!

Good luck!

chiawatkom
12-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I hope that this pioc will not lie as same as the prior posted one. I did the correction but if something fail, please rotate this pic in your computer.

Please notice the perfect belly landing of the Raptor, its nose may rise 5 degree from the floor. :eek:

Lockheed Martin today sent me an e-mail to congratualte over this achievement. :cool:

marksolo
12-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Cool, you got an email from Lockheed Martin? That is awesome.

chiawatkom
12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Long time no see my friend, Marksolo.

I can not disclose the name of the contact person but just made an invitation for NHK World, Japan, to public relatios this news worldwide.

How are you? Mark?

marksolo
12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
hey chiawatkom

I just returned from a 3 week vacation in Europe and then I quit/lost my software engineering job.

On top of that I am down with some nasty flu.

Can't stop sneezing at the moment.

It will be a while before I can get back to paper modeling.

Thanks for asking though.

chiawatkom
12-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Dear Mar,

Take a rest and recover soon, my firend.

chiawatkom
12-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Just finish the number 6 Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor 1/100 scale paper model airplane and flew it as usual, of course, after correct many problem then it flew better and there has no such hell diving problem as the first test I did.

This model improved in many aerodynamic and minor part that will drag the plane so I airbirne as if a little bird even you throw it lightly action. You don't need to try powerful to throw it but just let it fly simply and it airborne as if it is a little smooth paper flying in the wind.

Just coordinate with television and soon will contact US embassy to Thailand for providing this knowledge worldwide for the joy of kids.:D

chiawatkom
12-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Fan photos from U.S. Air Force | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4124819&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=134276840326&aid=-1&id=730898614&oid=134276840326#/photo.php?pid=563674&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=134276840326&aid=-1&id=1645306825&oid=134276840326&fbid=1229475350757)

Acknowledged USAF and soon inform US embassy to Thailand for global education

chiawatkom
12-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan photos from U.S. Air Force | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=563674&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=134276840326&aid=-1&id=1645306825&oid=134276840326&fbid=1229475350757#/photo.php?pid=4124819&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=134276840326&aid=-1&id=730898614&oid=134276840326&fbid=229661223614)

chiawatkom
01-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Now you can view its flying capability by clicking this link

Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=730898614)

chiawatkom
01-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Direct link for the youtube flying Raptor

YouTube - Thai F-22 Raptor paper model fly! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46hTxk7yFVY)

marksolo
01-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the video and the link.

What is that shining stuff you use to coat your model? Is that what protects your model from head on impacts against the wall?

chiawatkom
01-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Dear Mark,

Ordinary clear lacquer, however, after many production of airborne flying paper model, I found that it is useless and add more weight than it should be. The new 1/100 Phantom and a Tomcat was made without such the coat.

chiawatkom
01-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Dear all,

Just finished TV production for Channel 7 hi-light news. Many aircraft did impressive gliding!!

Stormeagle
01-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Good work Chiawat!

Let more people know what our hobby can do

chiawatkom
01-08-2010, 02:42 AM
I am making a UAV for BB gun shooter on MIL SIM. They are quite eager to shoot this down!!

chiawatkom
01-19-2010, 08:23 AM
YouTube - F-22 Raptor paper model scale 1/72 maiden flight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFrhbcF0vc)

For viewing its primary capability

chiawatkom
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
I am making a new Raptor which may surprised all you guys here, will be post here soon.

jedtana
04-16-2010, 09:09 AM
^^
Like that..

NIK
05-17-2010, 03:38 AM
I m looking for f - 22 raptor paper model plan.

NIK
05-17-2010, 03:39 AM
And also looking for apache heli paper model plan

chiawatkom
05-18-2010, 03:12 AM
Dear NIK,

Did you read carefully into the whole texts of my article F-22 Raptor 1/200? The plan was posted into this page.

NIK
05-21-2010, 04:01 AM
Dear chiawatkom

thanks for reply and guide me.

astro1996
08-02-2010, 06:01 AM
what about 1/72 scale F-22 plans

chiawatkom
08-05-2010, 06:22 AM
Just enlarge them by using copy machine or using the control panel for pdf. file

chiawatkom
08-10-2010, 10:04 PM
I found this webpage in Thailand and thinkiong that he's one of the interesting paper modeler. Thai langi=uage but I hope your guys may be capable to simply understand it.

Nice work!!

F-22 Raptor ??????????? ????????????????????????? - Show Case ???????????? - PlayFC! Board ????????????-???????? (http://www.playfc.com/www2/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1783)

chiawatkom
08-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I made a video to facilitate anyone who want to assembly the raptor, please download the plan from page 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ43QmmOW1I

chiawatkom
08-11-2010, 07:05 PM
I made a vidoe to facilitate anyone who want to try my work, please download the plan and try it.

YouTube - How to make F-22 Raptor paper model part I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ43QmmOW1I)

cafe
08-14-2010, 03:18 PM
Ok, I'm ready and waiting for part 2. :)

There's a little issue with the trailing edge of the left wing underside: the shape doesn't align with the upperside

chiawatkom
08-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Ok, I'm ready and waiting for part 2. :)

There's a little issue with the trailing edge of the left wing underside: the shape doesn't align with the upperside

I am very happy to see what you are doing Cafe. It's quite amazing work for me, fellas!!:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2SJNhOavo

chiawatkom
09-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Found this youtube on the net, demonstrating how to do the Raptor but there is still no flying performance result of Ojimak's Raptor.

YouTube - 3D F-22 Raptor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_azI-lwOVc)

chiawatkom
09-09-2010, 07:16 PM
More video for how to and the background of the Raptor's development

YouTube - How to make F-22 Raptor paper model part III (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r145i4VYEk)

chiawatkom
09-09-2010, 07:19 PM
And this video from youtube is very nice

YouTube - USAF F-22 Raptor YOKOTA AIRBASE???????? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOdMogEdL6c&feature=related)

keagan
09-18-2010, 12:48 AM
whats is it on the plastic curve....???

chiawatkom
09-21-2010, 08:11 AM
The latest Raptor was done last week and this model will be the last one before major change of the whole plan cardmodel. The engine cover will be redesigned, while the radome and the cockpit will be redesign for better aerodynamic curve. Please note that this paper model has outstanding flying performance therefore I plan that this airplane will be my first paper plane that having the printing color by printing machine instead of the handpainted.

This is the first time for my Raptor with external fueltank.

chiawatkom
09-30-2010, 05:23 AM
I found this F-22 Raptor start up video. It's quite interesting and giving you close up details of the cockpit and the start up procedure.

YouTube - F-22 Raptor Engine Startup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5TvK4zd23o)

chiawatkom
04-27-2011, 12:06 AM
The latest development for the Raptor. The flight performance... PERFECT!!!! The overall design...will soon redesign for the whole cardmodel. This model will be the last developed work this framework then I will redesign this cardmodel with more exciting result!!

chiawatkom
04-27-2011, 01:44 AM
more picture to demonstrate the belly and other side.

gunworld
04-30-2011, 01:17 PM
heycan you give me the link to the oringinle f-22 so i can build it because i realy want to make the f-22 soo bad i need the originle copy thogh

chiawatkom
05-02-2011, 10:24 PM
For additional knowledge of how to make the raptor. Cut - Fold -Fix- then fly!

colleader
05-02-2011, 11:39 PM
great job!

F-22 nut
05-18-2011, 04:25 AM
[QUOTE=chiawatkom;86336]Dear all, is there any instructions for your F-22 and maybe you could make the F-14 as the next model

chiawatkom
05-20-2011, 12:01 AM
[QUOTE=chiawatkom;86336]Dear all, is there any instructions for your F-22 and maybe you could make the F-14 as the next model

Basically, I recommend you to read the whole thread so you can have some idea to assembly it.

marcelo504
06-04-2011, 03:10 PM
This an amazing F-22 chiawatkom, especially the latest version, the best i ever saw.

chiawatkom
06-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Dear all,

all new design of the Lockheed F-22 Raptor was successfully done. This latest design has the weapon bay and the new engine nozzle design with the flying capability. The Panda team is working on it for being a ducted fan paper airplane model. Hopefully, its lenght should be around 1 feet 5 inch!

Jan Kytop
06-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Very well done!

chiawatkom
06-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Dear Jan,

Tonight, I will seek some time assembly scale 1/200. this latest version is printed color and changing many details from my 3 years original work!!

Jan Kytop
06-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Yes , 1:200 is great for displaying models but not for flying!

chiawatkom
06-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes, 1/200 is great for display but after the experiment, now my ducted fan paper airplane model SAAB JAS 39 Gripen becomes 21 inch and tonight it will becomes around 30 inch!!

Jota be
06-30-2011, 05:51 AM
Hello Chiawatkom.
I'm new on this forum and I immediately saw your planes which are honestly really well done.
Could you just tell me which shape you're using to mold that canopy?
Thank you in advance

chiawatkom
07-06-2011, 03:24 AM
Hello Chiawatkom.
I'm new on this forum and I immediately saw your planes which are honestly really well done.
Could you just tell me which shape you're using to mold that canopy?
Thank you in advance

We use the clay to form up the shape then clear its skin with sand paper. You can also use plaster cement for making the mold. Some use the wood as the mold. Try which one you like the best.

Jota be
07-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you very much for that answer, Chiawatkom ! :)

frederico
09-27-2011, 04:09 PM
dude i love your models. so realistic, its like looking at the real thing. i was womdering if you can put up the sr-71 diagrams. please!

frederico
10-01-2011, 04:28 PM
great models, but i'm just saying that mabe you can post some instructions for all of your paper models

chiawatkom
10-04-2011, 07:30 AM
My latest flying Raptor scale 1/72

F-22 Raptor Paper Plane - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Gu1M80xBc)

clos
11-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Great Job. Do you have any more.

clos
11-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Have you created the Russian Mig-29 paper plane? If so please let me know. Thank you

chiawatkom
12-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Dear clos,

We made the MiG-29 in 2009 and never re design it. Soon, after I finish my business at my factory and the museum has firmly established then the new version will certainly make.

papermodelx
12-04-2011, 03:06 PM
can some one help me out with resizing this raptor please?

surge26
12-28-2011, 06:11 PM
can i download the f-35 now

chiawatkom
01-27-2012, 07:11 AM
The latest picutre of my paper model family

Commander Adama
01-28-2012, 09:56 PM
HI,

I have all the ones you've posted here download and wish to express my gratitude for sharing such wonderful aircraft. You are truely a master at what you do and always look forward to your post and build treads. Nicely done and thanks from all of us.

Adama

Nik0lai
01-29-2012, 01:23 AM
Iv'e seen your vids on Youtube, and it seems that a lot of people arrogant enough to say it's not paper . Anyways, I'm still amazed by the A-6 Intruder of yours! :)

Dariocervantes
01-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Dear all,

This Raptor model kit is under development and need many correction. The project has begun almost 2 years ago but it's still need many correction.

This prototype is number 3 which made in 2008 so there are many correction point needed to make it to be perfect!

Please take a look and your kind comment will be very valuable for the model improvement.

Thank you.:)
Could you tell me where to download the model please?
thanks, Dario :)

chiawatkom
02-23-2012, 06:03 AM
Could you tell me where to download the model please?
thanks, Dario :)

Dear sir,

Did you read the whole story of this thread? The classic version is available for download for years.

We have some improvement of scale 1/200 for your updating and soon, of course, the step by step for novice and the professional paper modelers to learn how to make it. :)

Dariocervantes
02-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Dear chiawatkom (http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/members/chiawatkom.html) thanks for replying me an congratulations about your excellent models.:)

Dimitar
03-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Dude why wont you upload the file for god sakes :mad: sereosly and on you tube have u ever heard of replying you never reply on comments we want to know why wont you upload all of youre files :mad::mad::mad: you are so not fair

josh
03-04-2012, 10:39 AM
wow, you just make a HUGE mistake.

Dimitar
03-04-2012, 11:25 AM
no i didin this guy just wont upload his full plane

cafe
03-04-2012, 12:03 PM
A) Designers don't owe you anything
B) Have you even read this thread? (hint: page 5)
C) There's a color version elsewhere in the forum

josh
03-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah, you did make a huge mistake, your new here, and demanding things? That is not the way it works around here. Chiawat has been more than gracious with his models, and the other thing is there is a huge language barrier here, he's not being rude, you are!

frederico
03-04-2012, 07:37 PM
dude, lay off of jack. theres no need for all those mad faces.he had done planes that make everyone happy and sure enough heared many request similar to you. so lay off of him and if you don't like the way we role hear, just sign off and never come back

freddy

chiawatkom
03-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Dude why wont you upload the file for god sakes :mad: sereosly and on you tube have u ever heard of replying you never reply on comments we want to know why wont you upload all of youre files :mad::mad::mad: you are so not fair

Gentleman,

I really do not know who you are but I thank you anyway for interesting over my works. However, you are coming in here without any good relationship with me nor any specific reason for me to download what exactly the work that you need. I will let you further get mad and probably, if you are still being rude over my webpage then I have to report this behavior to the web administrator for consideration of your membership.

For Frederico, I deleted you because you keep on pushing me for the SR-71 Blackbird. My private mail is kept for giving some information that someone actually need to know some important information not to rudely asks for a model and force me to say yes or no. You are so rude and it is reasonable for me to delete you from the friend list.

I will exhibit your mail to public if you keep on annoying me.

chiawatkom
03-05-2012, 06:24 AM
no i didin this guy just wont upload his full plane

Again,

I have to explain the reason why I cannot upload some airplane in color version. The file is too huge even you converted it into the pdf.file.

I tried it many times but it keeps me boring of wasting my time reading the answer from the uploader. .... cannot upload.

If you are not happy with this black and white, the Raptor was uploaded for year in color. Did you try to find it?

Totally waste of my time for explaining this type of non-sense and annoying other fellows in this community. :)

chiawatkom
03-05-2012, 06:28 AM
i know i asked you a ton about you sr-71 but i was wondering if yot have a newer, more easier and cooler one that you can put in pdf or send it to my email. just ask if you wan't my email.
wish you will answer my humble quest for a perfect paper plane

freddy:)

Please consider this mail from a civilized society.

Dimitar
03-05-2012, 02:12 PM
ok dude but do you know why i made all those mad faces because i was so mad i posted a million comments on his youtube Chanel but he wold int reply ive been waiting like a year to reply:confused:i mean i always reply on comments

Dimitar
03-05-2012, 02:15 PM
ok but the main problem is that he never replies i mean ive been waiting for a month or two but a year thats too much but now im not mad because he finally replied (not on you tube)

Dimitar
03-05-2012, 02:19 PM
ok sorry but i understand now but there still is a another problem why wouldint you reply on comments like i always reply on comments why wont you:confused: but i can still help u im also a modeler just like u i design models and if u cant upload youre models then make a website i made one Home - Paper Top Guns (http://papertopguns.webs.com/)
i made it by webs a website designer:) i also made a model stay tuned f 16 and
F 5s are coming soon

josh
03-05-2012, 05:51 PM
What i don't think you understand, is how rude your being here. It's just a friendly suggestion, but your should sincerely apologize to jack....now. If you have seen anything regarding the situation, you would know that jack has not had reliable internet, and floods of biblical proportions have struck his country....you need to apologize!

chiawatkom
03-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Gentlemen,

I sincerely thank you everyone who coming into this page. Actually, I have to say sorry to all because I am very busy man indeed. Yesterday, I went to SAAB, Lockheed Matin, representatives from many countries who selling arms for Thailand. I coordinate them for selling these machines. Tomorrow, I will go to the Royal Thai Army for business trip with the Taiwanese for their BB gun business then Vitorinox next week and a giant Dennish company for a permanent job as a legal consel. That is a ton of responsibilities. I am not a little kid but a 44 year old man with limited knowledge of computer system!

I do understand your feeling and got mad over me. Indeed, I never answer anyone in youtube because there is no time to play there and I just want to share the development of the flying paper airplanes, that's the main objectives for youtube, not to chitchat.

Before my permanent works next week, I hope that I can finish a tutorial for making either the Raptor or Lighting II. Of course, I will try to download the latest color version for your guys as my compliment.

Get mad is a symbol of low EQ.

Chaiwat

Dimitar
03-06-2012, 08:42 AM
ugh dude i did it was mad because I've been waiting on you tube for him to reply the hole 2011 but now its 2012 do u know how much can make a guy mad,I love jacks models but it was getting on my nerves how much i was waiting and i gave him an advice for him to make his own webpage and i even told him how make one just like i did I'm also a designer and i have designed a few models myself but not as good as him and now im glad that he replyed (on paper modelers not on You Tube)

josh
03-06-2012, 01:43 PM
your completely missing the point.......i'm done here.

chiawatkom
03-06-2012, 04:04 PM
O.K., acknowledged. PM is only the place where you can effectively communicate with me not youtube.

chiawatkom
03-07-2012, 06:32 AM
O.K. Today was another hectic day for meeting with foreign people in arm deal community. I today presents a SAAB JAS 39 Gripen to my good friend there at SAAB booth. There are many new contacts made today for verious type of military equipments and gears which I will further proceed. GUY from Sweden was retired while Steven H. Shockly from Lockheed Martin, Singapore also retired.

I enclosed some photos for your people see how busy I am and wish you understand that why PM is only place where I periodic answer some interesting questions but not to response for someone who asks for an airplane.

chiawatkom
03-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Let get back to the development of the Raptor. This big one has ite retractable weapon bay while maintaining its flyable performance. I wish that I will have some time available for making a new one this weekend before I get start a new job next week.

Please notice the the waepon bay with 4 sidewinder inside. This model flied good!

Dimitar
03-07-2012, 08:03 AM
dude what i said i was sorry with jack

rmks2000
03-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Very nicely detailed for a flying model!

chiawatkom
03-09-2012, 12:50 AM
I just download this video for your people viewing over this flying paper model. Even it has the retractable weapon bay but its flight character is extremely incredible.

F-22 Raptor - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDcFTRiDvY)

zeawolves77
03-09-2012, 03:44 AM
remarkable model, a flying and very detail paper model :D

Dimitar
03-09-2012, 04:46 AM
cool can u upload it now

F-22 nut
03-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Thats what you dont want to do. To ask him that way Dimitar no offense dude.
F-2 nut

josh
03-09-2012, 06:29 PM
save your breath(fingers), this kid just won't listen.

Dimitar
03-10-2012, 06:01 AM
hey chiawatkom :D why won't upload a 1/200 scale so it can fit and only 1 plane with the color it could work ;)

Dimitar
03-10-2012, 06:07 AM
i didint asked him madly

cafe
03-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Stop doing that.

There's a white pdf on page 5 of this very thread (http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/aviation/5951-lockheed-f-22-raptor-1-200-a-5.html#post89635). There's a color version in another thread (http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/chaiwat-kosatanakoms-project/11979-chaiwat-kosatanakoms-project-2.html#post175353).

chiawatkom
03-10-2012, 08:47 AM
i didint asked him madly

This boy must be crazy or have some problem in mind. What's happened to you? Do you need medical check or consult with psychologist. Instead of working on this project F-22 Raptor. I decided to download the F-35 Lighting II and make a tutorial. To be hornest with you, please leave this page and please do not disturb this community.

Dimitar, please leave. I request you, please leave. You made nuisance to us.

You can read a mad magazine that match with your behavior.

chiawatkom
03-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Stop doing that.

There's a white pdf on page 5 of this very thread (http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/aviation/5951-lockheed-f-22-raptor-1-200-a-5.html#post89635). There's a color version in another thread (http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/chaiwat-kosatanakoms-project/11979-chaiwat-kosatanakoms-project-2.html#post175353).

Thank you, Cafe.

Dimitar, please leave. You made our community in trouble, including me.

F-22 nut
03-10-2012, 07:36 PM
remarkable model, a flying and very detail paper model :D

I thought that the F-22 cannot fly without computers
and jacks F-22 is well like the real f-22 but less weight if you scale it up to a real F-22 talk about a 1/1 scale paper model F-22.
nice aircraft with the weapons bay doors.
F-22nut

Dimitar
03-11-2012, 05:14 AM
hey didnt knew i was looking for it everywere but thanks i guess :confused:

Dimitar
03-11-2012, 05:15 AM
what did i do the last thing i did was just a simple question

Dimitar
03-11-2012, 05:19 AM
i just asked a simple question what did i do now you're joining them and plus i said i was sorry for the last time plss and im no kid im 16

Dimitar
03-14-2012, 03:45 PM
i didint do anything i just asked u a simlple question like all the others god dam it and why did u reply to me like that and on my you tube Chanel WTF happend to you jack you cursed me:eek:for nothing and those messages were like a year ago and plus i said i was sorry what more do u want and why did you do that i thought you were the nicest guy in the world but the way you replied to me that sucks :confused::confused::confused::confused: and again sorry for anything bad i done like for the millionth time

Dimitar
03-14-2012, 03:47 PM
and all you other guys u guys still are against me when i told you i was sorry to jack for a million times i sead that ugh please stop bothering me

chiawatkom
03-14-2012, 05:14 PM
and all you other guys u guys still are against me when i told you i was sorry to jack for a million times i sead that ugh please stop bothering me

Kid, we are very busy in other thread. You got a lesson not to show you impolite expression to any stranger. It's really do more harm than good.

Please do not interupt. It wastes our time. Please leave.

mario12321
03-15-2012, 12:01 AM
hi Chiawatkom i have seen your models and they are really good keep up the good work

F-22 nut
03-19-2012, 06:13 AM
Hang on your six teen you should know your manners already no offense dude im 14 im or should i say going 14 in april 9 the one chiwat and you all call A kid
but i respect my friend especially you guys here in this community
known chiwat for almost a year and his a good guy nice planes especialy the F-22 and the F-14
F-22nut

papermodelx
04-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Its been a long time guys! Ive been working on some of your planes Mr.Chaiwat. And I also see you have a great f 35 model. Great details!

Dimitar
05-02-2012, 01:28 PM
so hows the F 22 need any help or somethin?

mario12321
05-05-2012, 11:58 AM
wheres the one in color?

frederico
05-05-2012, 07:39 PM
you can find it on pg 2 in ''chaiwat kosatanakom's project''.
hope this anwser your question mario12321.

freddy

frederico
05-22-2012, 06:19 PM
jack, i was wondering, can you help with the f-22 weppon bay. i resently incresed the size of your f-22,but i would like to add wepon bay that can open and close. i understand that you might be busy and i would appricate it if you reply.

F-22 nut
05-23-2012, 03:56 AM
Frerico sorry to say this Ive had a chat with jack on facebook i told him hows the paper models BTW why are you not signing in paper modelers he said "Iam trying to foget" it hes not into paper maybe???
F-22 nut

frederico
05-23-2012, 04:08 PM
well, i'm sorry to hear that. i just hope he will feel better soon.freddy

F-22 nut
05-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Hope fully he will maybe he needs a little nudge of motivation to get back.?

F-22nut

Uyraell
05-24-2012, 01:56 AM
It isn't that.
Our friend Jack/Chaiwatkom has been through several colours of hell since the very heavy floods that took place in Thailand, near where he both lives and works.

I, for one, can completely understand if our friend has had to take time away from modelling to deal with realworld, serious stuff.
I'm certain our friend will return to paper modelling once the current difficulties of life in his nation have been overcome.

To say it at its' simplest: Chaiwatkom/Jack has never yet let any member of this forum down. His passion is to design and share his excellent models, things that as a child he himself never had, nor had access to. He is completely reliable as to his dedication to paper modelling. The best advice I can give is: Be Patient, believe in Chaiwatkom's passion for our hobby. He'll return to us as soon as he is able, and with more beautiful models to share with us.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

F-22 nut
05-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Oh okay thanks for the heads up of jacks state hope he will make a full recovery and back to paper again....:)
F-22 nut

Dimitar
05-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Oh okay thanks for the heads up of jacks state hope he will make a full recovery and back to paper again....:)
F-22 nut

why what happen? maybe i can help

rickstef
05-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Unless you want to go to Thailand, and help clean up the country, there is little you can do from the US.

like Uyraell mentioned, just be patient, build the models you have(and show them off) and Jack will be back.

Dimitar
05-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Unless you want to go to Thailand, and help clean up the country, there is little you can do from the US.

like Uyraell mentioned, just be patient, build the models you have(and show them off) and Jack will be back.

nice rime but whats wrong whit Thailand :confused: what happen there :confused:

rickstef
05-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Massive Flooding, half the country has been affected

Dimitar
05-25-2012, 09:54 AM
Massive Flooding, half the country has been affected

WTF!!!!!is jacks house messed up

rickstef
05-25-2012, 10:04 AM
didn't say that, but his friends and family might be benefiting from his help

Dimitar
05-26-2012, 06:06 AM
didn't say that, but his friends and family might be benefiting from his help

Since when did this happen?

chiawatkom
05-26-2012, 06:11 AM
Dear all.

I am very busy with many issues, arising after the flood. My genaral work is a legal officer for a company that heavily suffering from the flood and there are many legal issues that need to be solved. Recently, my works have been put into a national aviation day for Royal Thai Air Force to celebrate the 100 years annivesary. That is the most updated data for this moment.

Thank you for your kind patient. I am working on difference type of paper model project. Of course, I will come back!

F-22 nut
05-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Well I guess it is worth the wait well have a speedy recovery. I mean i thought you are not into the hobby well by the time you get back I could post the modified F-35. "Glad to hear from you"
http://joesacher.com/wp-content/images/posts/f16-vortex.jpg
F-22 nut

Uyraell
05-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Dear all.

I am very busy with many issues, arising after the flood. My general work is a legal officer for a company that heavily suffering from the flood and there are many legal issues that need to be solved. Recently, my works have been put into a national aviation day for Royal Thai Air Force to celebrate the 100 years anniversary. That is the most updated data for this moment.

Thank you for your kind patience. I am working on difference type of paper model project. Of course, I will come back!

I am very glad to hear from you Chiawatkom my friend. :)
While I sorrow at the damage and problems the floods caused your beautiful country and yourself, I'm very glad to hear that though you are very busy you are also safe and well.
That your works were part of Royal Thai Air Force National Aviation Day is a great tribute to your skill and dedication, and a most appropriate recognition. :)

Kind and Respectful Regards Chiawatkom my friend, Uyraell.

Dimitar
06-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Dear all.

I am very busy with many issues, arising after the flood. My genaral work is a legal officer for a company that heavily suffering from the flood and there are many legal issues that need to be solved. Recently, my works have been put into a national aviation day for Royal Thai Air Force to celebrate the 100 years annivesary. That is the most updated data for this moment.

Thank you for your kind patient. I am working on difference type of paper model project. Of course, I will come back!

hey jack hows the work in Thailand going hope its fine is the flood gone

frederico
07-10-2012, 12:04 AM
ok, i know this is an old thread but jacks resent model is amazing and was a plesure to watch the flight video.i hope you all will like to know that i would try to increase the size of his f-22 to 50 scale as well.i will etempt it soon and show pics

freddy

chiawatkom
08-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Updating about the latest version of the Raptor.

This model was made for years with the retractable weapon bay and flyable.

Wishing soneone might seen it in youtube.

F-22 nut
08-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Hey jack been along time welcome back.. BTW nice raptor
F-22 nut

Dimitar
09-01-2012, 04:02 AM
Updating about the latest version of the Raptor.

This model was made for years with the retractable weapon bay and flyable.

Wishing soneone might seen it in youtube.

that thing is ace! a beautiful raptor just 1 tiny little mistake the horizontal stabilisators are too far away from the wing the sort of need to be connected by the looks of it

frederico
09-01-2012, 10:36 AM
another beutiful biuld by the artist. freddy

papermodelx
09-01-2012, 07:24 PM
I have seen the youtube video recently. It flies really good! I'm currently trying to resize this raptor and hope to show it to everyone. :)

chiawatkom
01-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Lockheed F-22 Raptor flyable paper model - Page 2 - Zealot Hobby Forum (http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173613&page=2)

You can download my latest model of the colorful Raptor through this link.

chiawatkom
01-23-2013, 06:55 PM
I tried upload this one!

yuthdaw
01-23-2013, 07:43 PM
awesome awesome!! i am following this!

Dimitar
01-24-2013, 09:04 AM
epic awesome Jack im gonna try to make it although some of you might be wondering how the hell am i going to make it without a tutorial well i make it by logic by simply by the parts i see i know aircraft very well and by guessing what each part is i know where it goes and how its interesting to see how this one is gonna be i took a little break from modeling i think i kinda overreacted and forgotten i forgot how awesome it is when u make these thanks for reviving my skills i just need to get those tools and im making this yo!

chiawatkom
01-24-2013, 10:08 PM
epic awesome Jack im gonna try to make it although some of you might be wondering how the hell am i going to make it without a tutorial well i make it by logic by simply by the parts i see i know aircraft very well and by guessing what each part is i know where it goes and how its interesting to see how this one is gonna be i took a little break from modeling i think i kinda overreacted and forgotten i forgot how awesome it is when u make these thanks for reviving my skills i just need to get those tools and im making this yo!

People around the globe play this jigsaw by guessing parts of the aviation they do. In Thailand, I also practice the same to the student because this toy make the children having the sense of the airplane anatomy. All aircraft should be in its right direction and shape so it will be the right model. Some of my students made the airplane that the wing lean forward which getting the big laugh from all members of the student. Of course, he felt shameful but finally, he laughed. It was good to experienced such the felling from little children.

Kindly find out the blueprint of the target jet before you play my toys. That is only the best tutorial that you will have got in hand. :)

AviationAce
03-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Dear Chaiwatkom,

You are really talented at making planes you have an amazing attention to detail!

Regards Aviation

AviationAce
03-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Dear all,

Let see in the picture, if you carefully notice the F-16 A, you will find the difference. :D
Hey chaiwatkom,

Your are very talented you pay a great deal of attention to detail

AviationAce
03-11-2013, 01:58 AM
You are very talented

AviationAce
03-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Chaiwatkom,

Could you plz make a tutorial on the 2011 raptor please I'm finding it very hard to assemble

AviationAce
03-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Awesome raptor!

AviationAce
03-16-2013, 12:59 AM
How do you build th raptor! Please tell me

chiawatkom
03-16-2013, 07:30 AM
I thought he missed my youtube.

AviationAce
03-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Please make tutorial on the 2011 raptor! Please

AviationAce
03-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Ok so.... When can you make the video on the 2011 raptor (how to make it) that you posted on new year? By the way your doing a great job
Sincerely AviationAce.

Corvettenutts
08-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Chiawatkom,
I don`t know if anyone ever answered your question about the tail markings on the F-22. I know I had read it somewhere along your thread, as this thread dates back awhile. This explanation applies to all modern US jets. The letters on the tail feathers go along where the jet is based out of. Example: the FF on your jet would tell you that that jet belongs to Langley AFB out of Virginia. The 2 or 3 digit numbers along with it are the last numbers of the aircrafts serial numbers.

Hope this helps you....

Bill :)

Xvoid
12-03-2013, 07:31 PM
this is nice and small!

Xvoid
12-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Hey look he's got the f-117 nighthawk!

jhowbr
01-15-2014, 07:23 PM
are there someone here?
I need F-22 plans!!

chiawatkom
02-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Thank you for all reader and anyone who play my toys! Many years that I have no inspiration and a little bit surprised to see the accumulated viewers for this tiny paper model. I will try my best to cheer up my mind and coming back to this activity. It has been a big moment to feel "Boring" but to make the paper play, I shall return!"

chiawatkom
02-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Chiawatkom,
I don`t know if anyone ever answered your question about the tail markings on the F-22. I know I had read it somewhere along your thread, as this thread dates back awhile. This explanation applies to all modern US jets. The letters on the tail feathers go along where the jet is based out of. Example: the FF on your jet would tell you that that jet belongs to Langley AFB out of Virginia. The 2 or 3 digit numbers along with it are the last numbers of the aircrafts serial numbers.

Hope this helps you....

Bill :)

Dear Bill,

Thank you very much for your help! This information will help me improve my oriental style paper model. Of course, Raptor is one of my favorite jet and I love to see it when flying as smooth as little glider.

I will get some time to do it again.

Chaiwat

paperengineer
02-18-2015, 09:26 AM
Thank you for all reader and anyone who play my toys! Many years that I have no inspiration and a little bit surprised to see the accumulated viewers for this tiny paper model. I will try my best to cheer up my mind and coming back to this activity. It has been a big moment to feel "Boring" but to make the paper play, I shall return!"
That's good to hear! No new threads or models for a while and I thought we might have lost one of the legendary tiny modelers to something despicable, like plastic modeling:eek:. Good to know we mortals can still be amazed by your great work!

Yeti
02-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Chiawatkom, good to see you back! You contributions to this hobby over the years have certainly inspired me, and I am sure many others. I also like your Youtube videos.

elliott
02-18-2015, 08:32 PM
Good to see you again Chiawatkom. You've been missed.
Here's hoping you get bit by the modeling bug again soon.

chiawatkom
07-30-2017, 08:44 AM
We inventing ships instead because I found that there is no more interest for the planes. Today, my Thai students become pilots or jet aviator or doing the paper design instead of me. The national activity implants at the Royal Thai Air Force Museum. You can enjoy the tiny card modeling for free and it is an activity that every visitors should join.

chiawatkom
10-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Dear all,

I am thinking of making this model in 2017 version with retractable weapon bay and flyable. It will be in color with black canopy. Any recommendation so I can make it then send to ecardmodels for download as a Christmas gift from a remote oriental old man.

I need help from our community and this is my wish for exchanging of what I must do to earning for living.

Sam Fisher
04-07-2018, 01:16 AM
how to download this model.....

Shukhar
10-17-2018, 07:51 AM
Sir where is download link of f 22 raptor

elliott
10-17-2018, 11:10 AM
Ecardmodels is down for reconstruction. If the model you want is listed there.. it will be available when they come back online. A notice will be posted when that occurs.