Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Looks very good to me.

Don
Old 12-22-2019, 06:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
That TOG look marvelous mate.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
That WoPT Su-85 above is in Polish Army markings from Berlin operation-are those original colors of the kit or your recolor?

I would build one of those WoPT kits if they came in larger scale like 1:50.Amount of details would justify larger scale imho and those are pretty good looking kits.

I can't find Beaverette on FG site-not available anymore?
Old 12-23-2019, 12:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 52.78 MB
not a tank today, but the renovations have progressed to the point in the living room i could mount some new shelving for the collection in an odd corner wall that we couldn't remove without huge structural changes to the suspended ceiling and it wasn't worth the dollars just to remove an extra 700mm of wall. knocked them up using 12mm MDF and painted the same colour as the trim.
one thing I love about 1:50th armour is the fact that they dont take up a lot of room so you can have a decent collection on show without taking up too much room or upsetting the mrs
Attached Thumbnails
meece's 1:50th armour builds-dsc_2799.jpg  
Old 12-23-2019, 12:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.88 MB
That makes a nice display with good protection for the models.
Light hue shelves and wallpaper help the darker green and grey vehicles not vanish in to shadows.
Google Adsense
Old 12-25-2019, 02:21 PM

another one of my earlier attempts using a lazer printer and one im really not happy with due to the colour banding that you can see in the photos , another one that will be redone now that my skills and printer have improved over the last year. This one is one of the workhorses of the german army, the Sd.Kfz. 251 this ones out of one of Robotechniks diorama sets, decided to build the russian field kitchen as well and have it towed behind the halftrack as a captured war prize lol.
Attached Thumbnails
meece's 1:50th armour builds-dsc_0678.jpg   meece's 1:50th armour builds-dsc_0679.jpg  
Old 12-26-2019, 07:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.66 MB
Looks perfect to me. This one i will try during 2020. Oh, nice touch using the kitchen field.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:42 PM

another of Robotechniks ones this time, an earlier attempt of his Famo, ran into a lot of problems with fit with this one, not all robotechniks fault either as this was a transition model , half was printed out on my lazer and half with my new printer, there was subtle size variations between the sheets which was just enough to throw the build off. should have scrapped it and started from scratch but i hate throwing half completed projects out.
Attached Thumbnails
meece's 1:50th armour builds-dsc_2572.jpg  
Old 01-05-2020, 01:30 PM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
Nice job on the Famo, Meece. I know that you and a few other armor enthusiasts will be happy to learn that Sergey Kamotsky (Robototehnik), is back on the air again. His VK page and design activities ceased for most of 2019 due to an oncology issue. He is feeling better after chemo and surgery and is eager to get back to modeling and designing new kits. Membership info was lost when his old page lapsed, so it'll be necessary to join his community again if you want to keep abreast of his activities.
Here is the link to his VK community page: https://vk.com/robototehnikpaper
Old 01-05-2020, 07:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpaperscissor View Post
Nice job on the Famo, Meece. I know that you and a few other armor enthusiasts will be happy to learn that Sergey Kamotsky (Robototehnik), is back on the air again. His VK page and design activities ceased for most of 2019 due to an oncology issue. He is feeling better after chemo and surgery and is eager to get back to modeling and designing new kits. Membership info was lost when his old page lapsed, so it'll be necessary to join his community again if you want to keep abreast of his activities.
Here is the link to his VK community page: https://vk.com/robototehnikpaper
Many tks. Great news!
Google Adsense