PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Article Discussions

Old 01-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 112.72 MB
Lex, Leo has several models available on his web site Space flight paper modelling

Yogi
Old 01-15-2010, 06:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 9.39 MB
Not... that I know of... ???
Old 01-15-2010, 08:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
I think you'll find that a lot of us have already reported this guy to ebay, but he just ignores us. Also why is the thread title saying that it's from ebayUK, all the items are actually from 'Yeisk, Krasnodar region, Russian Federation', which I do believe isn't part of the UK.

As for the other guy that tried to sell UHU's and Canon's models, he was based in the UK. And quite a few of us jumped on him, reported him to ebay and Canon. He withdrew all his auctions. Canon sent emails to the seller demanding he remove them. I haven't seen that seller on ebay since.

So the moral of the story is basically don't even think about selling or offering or free models from our friends on here, zealot, ecardmodels and our respected designers, Alfonso, Claudio, Jay, Jules and a lot of others. There is a lot of us scanning round the download sites, forums, blogs and ebay. We will find whoever is doing the piracy and we will shut you down. Some may take longer than others, but we are winning.
The title says "eBAY uk" because the root link is "cgi.eBay.co.UK".

And alas, the offer is still "living" at:

RARE Russian-Soviet Model Space "BURAN-Energiy" (1/96) on eBay (end time 15-Jan-10 17:00:05 GMT)

The good guys don't always win in the real life, but I agree with you all, WE MUST FIGHT as hard as we can, even if it hurts. Me also I admire Leo's work, as for Ton Noteboom, Uhu, Paragon and so many others, and I HATE those people who earn money on their works.

I tried to notify Leo, but his guetbook is un Russian only, and Google translation in French or English is quite uncomprehensible. If somebody has Leo's e-mail, an can alert him, or PM me the address, may be he can complain on eBay.

Same thing, maybe better to fight, with the other link
:

Paper International Space Station+Shuttle Model(1/100)! on eBay (end time 04-Feb-10 17:22:40 GMT)

The same are selling ON A CD (thus, electronic scanned versions) a Model Hobby model (Columbia Shuttle), which is copyrighted material, PLUS models of ths ISS by R. Fortenza, and on many photos on the annouce we can read "(c) 2000 by R. Fortenza." They are publishing themselves the proofs of their robbery.

Is there still a company wich his handling with the interests of Hobby Model?

And do you know the site (I am quite sure I saw it one day or another) of R. Fortenza or his e-mail address?

Thanks for them all...

Alain aka Darth Windius
Old 01-16-2010, 05:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
Darth, I understand that the seller is on ebay UK, but I could list an item on Ebay US or any other ebay site on the planet and it would show which ever ebay site I listed on. Sorry I didn't explain it right. This guy could be any where on the planet. But looking at the thread listing everyone assumes he's from the UK, he could be for all we know though.

R. Fortenza's models are available for free from the mars center web site here MARS - Telespazio, a Finmeccanica/Thales Company his email is at the bottom of the page. I will be emailing him about this ebay seller, hopefully he can do something about it.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
Darth, I understand that the seller is on ebay UK, but I could list an item on Ebay US or any other ebay site on the planet and it would show which ever ebay site I listed on. Sorry I didn't explain it right. This guy could be any where on the planet. But looking at the thread listing everyone assumes he's from the UK, he could be for all we know though.

R. Fortenza's models are available for free from the mars center web site here MARS - Telespazio, a Finmeccanica/Thales Company his email is at the bottom of the page. I will be emailing him about this ebay seller, hopefully he can do something about it.
Hello Paul,

First I apologise for pointing eBay UK, I didn't know how eBay is working. And my apologizes are for all UK citizens :o

And second, many thanks for the link to Mars-Telespazio , I have to seriously arrange and class my bookmarks!!!!:D:D:D

Thanks for noticing R. Fortenza, and congrat him for me for the quality of his site!!!!

Have an Happy New Year 2010!!!

Friendly greetings,

Alain

P.S.: to the moderator or admin, would you please be as kind as to eliminate the "UK" reference from the title of this thread? Many thanks.
Google Adsense