PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-09-2010, 03:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 101.17 MB
mitsubishi A5m2

Привет из России.
медленно, но верно построил самолет ...
Тип 96, А5М (японский 九六 式 舰上 戦 闘 机) является японский палубный истребитель легко Второй мировой войны. Codename союзников - "Клод" ("Клод"). В СССР были символами "I-96". Дизайн Mitsubishi в 1934, 1936, и стал первым палубный истребитель-моноплан самолетов в мире. 1938 году в 1937-1940. Хотя в начале второй мировой войны был в значительной степени улучшения Mitsubishi A6M устарела название было изменено на "ноль", но остался в целях до 1942 года, а в последние месяцы войны сделаны из камикадзе. Фюзеляж, крылья и хвосты А5М была выполнена целиком из металла, только поверхность управлению ткани подкладки. Фюзеляж polumonokokov дизайн с овальным поперечным сечением. Кокпит модификации на все, кроме досрочного освобождения A5M4, открытые, закрытые раздвижные A5M4 фонарем. Крылья самолета были эллиптическую форму и не имеют, хвосты проводили по классической схеме. Шасси оборудовано с самолета была закрыта стойка переднего колеса обтекателей, trëhstoečn, хвост колеса все А5М кроме модификаций, оснащенных различными вариантами A5M3a 9-цилиндр с воздушным охлаждением двигателя радиальные, Накадзима Kotobuki ", основанный на лицензированные продукты, сделанные британской Бристоль Юпитер. Его сила, в зависимости от модификации, от 550 до 710 самолетов HP Propeller, пролетев металла с переменным шагом модификации A5M1 два контакта 2,69 м, чтобы изменить A5M2 и тремя лопастями, A5M4 2,98 м, чтобы изменить трехлопастными диаметром 2,9 м. A5M3a танков топливный бак было 330 л, самолеты может быть также приостановлена A5M4 топливный бак с емкостью 160 л оружием всех модификаций, кроме A5M3a состоял из двух 7,7-мм Тип 89 пулеметов размещены над двигателем. На момент появления такого оружия считается истребитель А5М . Кроме того, машина может выполнять две модификации A5M4 приостановлено под крылья 30 кг бомб.
собранные из оригинальных, до листов Ассамблеи глянцевый акриловый лак покрыты аэрозоля контейнера. сходимости в приятной, за немногими исключениями, такими как деталь шасси является более узким, чем вырез в рамках крыла. Скелет я купил лазер, соответственно, все ошибки переехали в нее. но надоедливых маленьких вещей не влияет на общий взгляд на развитие и разработчиков.

Google Adsense
Old 10-09-2010, 04:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.69 GB
Claude.

Hola, Ezhzh
Sus modelos son muy interesantes.
Construcción muy claro, también.
¿Cuál es el fabricante del modelo de Mitsubishi?
Estoy interesado en el Polikarpov republicano español I-16 que aparece en la foto.
¿Cuál es el fabricante de ese modelo?

Un cordial saludo, jose luis
Old 10-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Exclamation

Greetings from Russia.
slowly but surely built a plane ...
Type 96, A5M (Japanese 九六 式 舰上 戦 闘 机) is a Japanese carrier-based fighter easy to World War II. Codename allies - "Claude" ("Claude"). In the USSR, were symbols of "I-96. Designed by Mitsubishi in 1934, 1936, and became the first carrier-based fighter monoplane aircraft in the world. 1938, 1937-1940. Although at the beginning of the Second World War was largely improve the Mitsubishi A6M outdated name was changed to "zero", but stayed for up to 1942, and in recent months of the war made of suicide bombers. The fuselage, wings and tails A5M was made entirely of metal, just a control surface cloth lining. Polumonokokov fuselage design with an oval cross-section. Cockpit modifications at all, except for an early release A5M4, open, closed, sliding A5M4 lantern. Wings of the plane were elliptical in shape and have no tails was carried out by the classical scheme. The chassis is equipped with the aircraft was closed rack front wheel fairings, trëhstoečn, tail-wheel all A5M except modifications, equipped with various options A5M3a 9-cylinder radial air-cooled engine, Nakajima Kotobuki ", based on licensed products made by British Bristol Jupiter. Its strength, depending on the modification of 550 aircraft to 710 HP Propeller, flying metal variable pitch modification A5M1 two blades 2.69 m to change the A5M2 and three blades, A5M4 2,98 m to change the three-blade diameter of 2.9 m. A5M3a tanks, fuel tank was 330 liters, the aircraft may also be suspended A5M4 fuel tank with a capacity of 160 liters of arms of all the modifications, except A5M3a consisted of two 7.7-mm Type 89 machine guns placed on the engine. At the time of occurrence of such weapons is A5M fighter. In Furthermore, the machine can perform two modifications A5M4 suspended under the wings of 30 kg bombs.
collected from the original, up sheets Assembly glossy acrylic lacquer coated with an aerosol container. convergence in the pleasant, with few exceptions, such as parts of the chassis is narrower than the cutout in the wing. Skeleton I bought a laser, respectively, all bugs have moved into it. but pesky little things do not affect the overall view on development and developers.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Excellent model and a very useful description of the prototype aircraft and some of the building techniques.

Thanks for the translation, Jim. Bugs often move into my electronic devices, as well.

Don
Old 10-09-2010, 08:44 AM

[QUOTE = chicharrero; 155675] Hola, Ezhzh
Sus modelos interesantes сын Muy.
Construcción Muy Claro, también.
¿CuAl-эс-эль Фабрикант дель Модело-де-Mitsubishi?
Estoy interesado EN-эль Поликарпов republicano Español Я-16 Que aparece En La Фото.
¿CuAl-эс-эль Фабрикант де ESE Modelo?

Un сердечные Салудо, Хосе Луис [/ QUOTE]

Hola José. modelo polaco MPModel
Y vuelve a dibujar de Halinsk-16 en Photoshop. Piloto-José María Bravo. Si lo desea que puede compartir
Escribe tu correo electrónico

Last edited by ёжж; 10-09-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Google Adsense
Old 10-09-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
Excellent model and a very useful description of the prototype aircraft and some of the building techniques.

Thanks for the translation, Jim. Bugs often move into my electronic devices, as well.

Don
Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately I'm forced to communicate through an interpreter. my name is Alex, and Hedgehog (ёжж)-my nickname
Old 10-09-2010, 02:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 107.05 MB
Send a message via MSN to bf109
Добро пожаловать, ezhzh

thanks to google chrome browser russian is translated immediatly in my language (dutch ) so i can read everything you write , and if you use it to you can read our stuff !!
(sometimes you have to put the words in there right place and contens )

Google Chrome – загрузите новый быстрый браузер для Window

rené