PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 06-28-2012, 08:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
No. 55 Su-34/Su-32FN by Ojimak

Well, owing to some travel arrangements, I won't be flying until 30 June, depending on the weather cos a typhoon is nearing HK. To kill the time in between, I hurried to finish the next Russian plane. It's the Su-34/Su32FN which is a carrier based aircraft according to Wiki. Ah yes, it's Ojimak's Su-34 (originally in 1/80) that I have photoshopped away the dotted lines. I think this is Ojimak's most beautiful plane that he has designed. To make it more interesting, I added full armaments (borrowed from another kit -Fly Model - that I bought a couple of years ago but kept it in awe because of its complexity and my inexperience back then). To cut it short, the missiles took me four times the time I needed to build the plane. Added also is a little diorama of the SU-34 ready to take-off from a carrier. The last pic shows also Yak-38 from the last episode for comparison of size. Hope you like the pics and really really see you in mid-August.

Papermate
Attached Thumbnails
NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-01.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-02.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-03.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-04.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-05.jpg  

NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-06.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-07.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-08.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-09.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-10.jpg  

NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-11.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-15.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-16.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-17.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-18.jpg  

NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-19.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-21.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-22.jpg   NAVY & MILITARY Planes in 1/200-23.jpg  
Old 06-28-2012, 09:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 42.66 MB
dude, thats mind blowing. the model is cazy cool. freddy

Last edited by frederico; 06-28-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
Both models are beautifully executed and very neatly finished.
The dio-photo looks superb as a setting, and shows a touch of artistry.

Congratulations on a pair of fine builds Papermate my friend.

Kind and Respectful Regards Papermate my friend, Uyraell.

"Honi-Soit Qui Mal'Y Pense."
"Ill unto He who ill of it thinks."
- Ed.III Rex Britaniam, AD1348.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 GB
Very fine model , congrats!
Old 06-29-2012, 03:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 59.23 MB
Send a message via ICQ to Ober Freak
Nice one! But the 34 is not carrier based. It replaces the Su-24 and Tu-22M in the russian air force and navy. The carrier based one is the Su-27K/33, which has a much shorter sting between the engines.
Google Adsense
Old 06-29-2012, 05:20 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
Well, owing to some travel arrangements, I won't be flying until 30 June, depending on the weather cos a typhoon is nearing HK. To kill the time in between, I hurried to finish the next Russian plane. It's the Su-34/Su32FN which is a carrier based aircraft according to Wiki. Ah yes, it's Ojimak's Su-34 (originally in 1/80) that I have photoshopped away the dotted lines. I think this is Ojimak's most beautiful plane that he has designed. To make it more interesting, I added full armaments (borrowed from another kit -Fly Model - that I bought a couple of years ago but kept it in awe because of its complexity and my inexperience back then). To cut it short, the missiles took me four times the time I needed to build the plane. Added also is a little diorama of the SU-34 ready to take-off from a carrier. The last pic shows also Yak-38 from the last episode for comparison of size. Hope you like the pics and really really see you in mid-August.

Papermate
sweet but where are you gonna go and how in hell do you have the money to be there 7 weeks i mean my family can barely go for 10 day and the shukoi is awesome but not as better as the f 22 :D the Su 34 looks good il try and make one as well
Old 06-29-2012, 05:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Thank you all for your compliments.

Marco, thanks for pointing out that Su-34 is not a carrier based aircraft. Well, as long as it belongs to the navy, then it's a navy plane to me.

Dimitar, work hard while you're young and manage your wealth well and save as much as you can, then you'll be able to travel when you retire.

Papermate
Old 06-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Once again paper you have made a extremely beautiful aircraft with very graceful lines. I'm still dazzled by the way you can make these planes so small and yet not give up any of there detail. Very nice model. Well done.
You are correct about managing your health. This is the key which I have found out. Just a little to late. The problem is we all do what we need to for the sake of money to follow our dreams. Time is the enemy.
wc
Old 06-30-2012, 06:15 PM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
I am proud of this guy, every time I come back and watch his work, it really inspire me to continue working on paper models project. Recently, my copyrights was violated by an institution. But after carefully consider suing this institution, I decided to ignore it but feeling bad over those poor creative mind people.

Great jos, mate!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
This Su-34 is impressive. Congrats Papermate!