PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 08-20-2011, 06:21 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
The card on this is thick i have no idea if this is the best card for shaping but to late now i have parts cut out so can't scan so any mistakes are just going to be seen in all their beauty. I done part of the tail fin and started on the wings. and the cockpit. the cockpit as i said is just black that is strange to me never seen a kit with just the glass been black. usually when its not a cockpit internal they have the cockpit glass just blue. so that kind of threw me a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0232.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0233.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0234.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0235.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0236.jpg  

Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0237.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0238.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
I be honest I made a kind of bob it seems that the arrow goes for the bottom not up as i would have thought so i may well just have ruined the kit unless there is a way of punching out the formers without messing up the parts. so may not be pretty. then of course could continue on are just throw it in the green bin. So got a choice risk making mess of the model risk it tearing are just throw away and forget about are else continue and do the best to cover up where it is not going to fit exactly right.

I think chris is asking on his thread about the kind of print well the print is not so bad on this but the instructions are not great and the card is nearly as thick as the lidl pizza box.
Attached Thumbnails
Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0232.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0233.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0234.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0235.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0236.jpg  

Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0237.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0238.jpg   Eurofighter Typhoon Modelis IR Erdve-gedc0239.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 08:20 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.09 MB
nice looking model doctormax