PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 11-07-2009, 02:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
iedzjee: If you'll be in Poznan you can call me and I'll be glad to be of assistance. My phone at work is 618618633 (I'm there monday-friday 8am-4pm), at home 618625665.

Perhaps it is possible for you to get on a monthly meeting of Poznan card modelers - usually held firs (sometimes second) friday of the month - I was on it just yesterday - we held it in a cafe close to military museum on Citadela hill and as usuall we had a great time showing ourselves our current projects and generally talking a lot about models and stuff. It is a valid option if you're in Poznan at a right time.

Greetings
Leszek
Old 11-08-2009, 06:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.66 MB
Hello Lukasz,

You are very right with your remark about the next model! It is all about learning and that makes the fun. It can always be better. Thank you very much for your information on the shops in Poznan! I will have a look when I am there again. I just heared that it won't be before next year, so to late to pick up my next project. Halinski ia very hard to get here. By the way, I opened a thread on my Spitfire. The techniques described must be familiar!

Regards EJ
Old 11-08-2009, 07:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.66 MB
Hello Leszek,

That is fantastic! I will contact you before I come over again. It depends on the projects I am working on and I am there usualy only 3-4 days, so it will be a coincidence when that fits the schedule of the meetings. My next visit will be in the new year I suppose. I haven't had an itinerary for my next trip from my Polish colleagues yet.
Very good spot to have a modelling meeting on the citadel. The examples scale 1:1 are standing all over the place for inspiration. Was it in that cafe that sits a bit burried in the hill? I love Poznan, but rather in spring or early summer than in winter I must admit.
My Polish is very poor I have to admit. I have a CD in the car to try to practice, but my mouth doesn't want to do the things in order to produce the correct sounds. The next thing is that I am a bit shy in trying to say somethings in Polish.

Do widzenia,

EJ
Old 11-08-2009, 01:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Yes, that's this cafe. I speak english quite well so I can translate. Polish is hard for foreigners, mostly because of grammar. You'd be welcome there if the timing was right. See you in Poznan