PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 08-21-2012, 09:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello Friends

Sorry for my bad English, but I hope you'll understand me

First of all I wish to tell one big THANKS to Mldixon! And yes, this is really beautiful build.
On Nobi's question - I've described it in thread: Piracy Bomber
At all I really stopped to design before for the piracy and I'm continuing now but only for my own fun. But Piracy has variants. I can understand when someone can't purchase the model and uses pirate copy to build for him self - it isn't good and really removes many designers from the scene - but it isn't reason to share my models. But when someone stupid a...hole pirate models and are trying to sell like his designs - this puts me in the madness. This is the reason I take decision to release for free all my old models and share again for free all my new designs. This is a way for me to show middle finger to stupid a...s like this one who tried to sell my stormtrooper helmet like a his design.

Last edited by 3Turner; 08-22-2012 at 08:01 AM. Reason: fixing the link
Old 08-22-2012, 05:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsbg View Post
Hello Friends

First of all I wish to tell one big THANKS to Mldixon! And yes, this is really beautiful build.
. This is a way for me to show middle finger to stupid a...s like this one who tried to sell my stormtrooper helmet like a his design.
Your welcome, world is full of people who respect your work, keep designing and they will knock on your door...