PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-25-2020, 09:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
Estás bien atrasado de noticias!!!
You're well behind the news!
Bruno has ALL the models to make them Kotobuki.
I just bought the F-86K directly from Bruno, which is the export version of the F-86D, it comes with Venezuelan markings; so I killed two birds with one stone.
My friend and countryman Wireandpaper is getting me the Blimp.
I'm very busy doing recolors:Kyushu J-7 Shinden, Boeing 787 TP-01, Fuerza Aérea Bolivariana transport surprise recolor and my Vampires for my FAM thread. I'm beggining with the Test Builds.
All of these are going to be exclusive models because I liked the series and no, I am not going to open another thread.
The F-86D I'll going to build it with the Mickey-Mouse Firing Rocket System as the image shows.
I was very confortable speaking with Bruno again!!!
Thank you master Bruno for all this Universe you created!!!
Best Regards, Tigertony100
good that you liked it that anime (if you think about it if the entire kotobuki collection will be 1/50 or 1/100, I can't imagine the size of those zepeling's)
And speaking of exclusive models, I have a question, although I know it will be a silly question: will they cost a dollar for each plane?

Postscript: What I found about a continuation of the series is that they are going to make a compilation movie for June and a light novel so considering that jet planes have already appeared I think that in a 2nd season the Kotobuki squadron would fly in F-86 sabres ( although it's my guess)

Postscript 2: I'll wait for TP-01 and that "lamento boliviano"

link: https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/juan-angel-b747
Juan Angel B747 Club Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1147649602234573
Old 05-25-2020, 09:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 702.97 MB
Inkscape can be used well for coloring, it is free and it is very intuitive, I have already done some coloring.
Old 05-26-2020, 01:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by wireandpaper View Post
Dear All:

I have not build a Bruno's Model for a while with the exception of the recolor of the Havoc.

Here is a WIP of Bruno's DHC-2 to replace the hand drawn model I did long time ago, but where are the models or recolors of the rest?

Thank you Funtime Cthulhu, Butelczynski, Carlos, TigerTony for sharing your work, and Funtime Cthulhu, Carlos, and LAPR94 for your very nice recolors.

I do want to encourage the rest of the participant in this thread that once in a while share your builds (and I am allways thankful for the recolors) there is a lot of material for free or for the onerous one dollar!

Best regards,

ps: If I forget someone that have been sharing recently sorry!
Dear All:
Here is the completed DHC-2 by Bruno with other high wing, single engine, STOL aircraft for comparison. Including the copy hand draw DHC-2, the DCH-2 from the Soya's Japanese Antarctic Expedition, a UN Otter, a UN Turbo Porter and a Do-27 which I could not find a UN Scheme.
Happy modeling, recoloring and sharing your progress.
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-dhc-2-00.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-dhc-2-001.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-dhc-2-01.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-dhc-2-02.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-dhc-2-03.jpg  

One model per (non-working) day-dhc-2-04.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-dhc-2-05.jpg  
Old 05-26-2020, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelin View Post
Inkscape can be used well for coloring, it is free and it is very intuitive, I have already done some coloring.
in fact I already have it but I haven't used it yet due to lack of time

Old 05-26-2020, 04:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 913.24 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
By my side, I don't download those files are useless for me. But, they are very useful for others modellists.Tony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
Maybe again... but these files are very unworkable to get some result in my view. Very unsharp/lowres. Due to high compression.

Doe no credit to your work!
Well I think they already explained the current situation I am in since I do them from my cell phone. Believe me that the work I do and the effort I make to make those recolors is very great since it is very, very difficult to do it from the cell phone, already armed they are very good since I put together the test models and if they have their low resolution but they still look harsh and the low resolution is hardly noticeable but I will take your criticism anyway but while that is what I have to offer them and therefore I invite you to put them together and give me the credit I deserve for my work.

Greetings from Venezuela🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪
Old 05-26-2020, 04:45 PM

thanks tiger tony for the defense
Old 05-26-2020, 04:48 PM

the situation in Venezuela is getting stronger both with electricity and other services and thanks to all those who support my work and more recolors are coming from airlines here in Venezuela and from other parts of Latin America and well for those who download them and They are useful to you I hope to see photos of my work and that you enjoy putting it together
Old 05-26-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPR94 View Post
the situation in Venezuela is getting stronger both with electricity and other services and thanks to all those who support my work and more recolors are coming from airlines here in Venezuela and from other parts of Latin America and well for those who download them and They are useful to you I hope to see photos of my work and that you enjoy putting it together
How well that the situation in the neighboring country is improving and I hope that the Bolivar will be deflated and that the economic situation of the 50's will return.

Although I aspire and hope that the la gran Colombia will also be reunited

Old 05-26-2020, 06:12 PM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
Hey LAPR94, Do you know INKSCAPE? Or what program do you use if your computer was running Ok. I think in sending on you my Junior Computer which is in where I done the Boeing 727 Aviansa Cargo recolor, but the shipment is more expensive than the computer itself. By my side I may colaborate with $25 dollars for a new computer. Then arises another question. There is availability of computers on your country and how much do they cost?
We don't wanna lost you as recolorist. Best Regards, Tony.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:29 PM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
Cool

For all of you who want how to recolor a Bruno's model here is a link to SJSquirrel magnificent tutorial.Recoloring ScissorsAndPlanes models with Inkscape From this and from Master Cafe is where I learned to recolor. And in that way I not beg for a Fuerza Aérea Mexicana model appear and build it. Now I make my own recolors. Tony.

Tags
hornet, policía federal