PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 12-22-2021, 11:23 AM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
Welcome back!

The return oj the JEDI!!!! Welcome back Máster!!! Two straight up verticals!
Old 12-22-2021, 11:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.01 GB
Welcome back Bruno,
please ignore everything and everyone that put extra press on you; we don't have time for that. A hobby is after all the means to relax from a difficult day not to put extra pressure. This thread has been your gift to us all and it is great to have you back to exchange comments and ideas.
Merry Chrismas
Old 12-22-2021, 11:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.01 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDrei642 View Post
Hello Sir Bruno, I haven't made a conversation or response to you through this thread, but it is a pleasure that you have managed to pass by to say at least

I was wondering Sir if a user made a request to you to make a template of a certain model, would there be instances that you would do the templates made free as well as the paid ones or you would only do the templates made exclusively for paid ones? Thank you Sir

DrDRei please read Bruno's message again and you will have your answer. Bruno is a hobbyist like all of us. He is a master of his kind, but still a hobbyist, so he does any model that pleases him or tickles his imagination. Not only he doesn't do any requests, but it was the increased number of requests that made him not to visit this thread for so long. So please, do not ask for any models or repaints on this thread. Thank you and enjoy our hobby.
Old 12-22-2021, 12:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormeagle View Post
DrDRei please read Bruno's message again and you will have your answer. Bruno is a hobbyist like all of us. He is a master of his kind, but still a hobbyist, so he does any model that pleases him or tickles his imagination. Not only he doesn't do any requests, but it was the increased number of requests that made him not to visit this thread for so long. So please, do not ask for any models or repaints on this thread. Thank you and enjoy our hobby.
Hello Stormeagle, I guess I was having some wrong contexts or something, what I meant is what if Sir Bruno creates new thread (for request I suppose) which he saw someone made a request a certain model (an aircraft for example) and unknown to us, he got interested on it and manage to create the templates for, let's just say this is an example.

The following question is would there be instances or something that Sir Bruno do the templates made both free for sometimes (lesser detailed) as well as the paid ones (highly detailed) or would he only do the templates made exclusively for paid ones? But I guess he won't do anymore free templates, as like everyone of us, we need finances.

I don't have any intentions on requesting Sir Bruno to create the templates of a certain model aircrafts or anything, I was more of being a spectator-type throughout, That's all, Thank you
Old 12-22-2021, 12:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Holy smokes,Christmas came early and Santa brought us Bruno back

Good to hear from you and I'm looking forward to seeing you work. For a start post an updated list for those who need it. It might be a good idea to put all color plates into google drive or something to ease shopping for your customers. I know you have a lot of them and they are buried deep in this thread.

Edit-you guys should look up ecards. Lots of new models including SB2A Buccaneers,Curtis Hawks,T-34 Mentors etc
Old 12-22-2021, 12:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
Holy smokes,Christmas came early and Santa brought us Bruno back

Good to hear from you and I'm looking forward to seeing you work. For a start post an updated list for those who need it. It might be a good idea to put all color plates into google drive or something to ease shopping for your customers. I know you have a lot of them and they are buried deep in this thread.

Edit-you guys should look up ecards. Lots of new models including SB2A Buccaneers,Curtis Hawks,T-34 Mentors etc
Yeaps, just went thru there, Happy to see the He-219 tho <3
Old 12-22-2021, 12:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 295.28 MB
Welcome back Bruno!!! I can't say that I did not miss your posts and I am thrilled to see some samples of works to come. Now if you don't mind I would like to request.... LOL Just kidding.
Old 12-22-2021, 01:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 913.24 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
Hello everyone,

time for me to pass by and say hello... but especially to say thank you for all your contributions to this thread. I love the craftsmanship shown and the improvements to my little models.

I know that I have been absent for quite some time and I'm not sure that I will go back to the rate of posting like before.

As some already pointed out, I had some issues with finding the motivation to come to the site with all the different requests for models and recolors. For those who don't know it yet, I don't do requests and I follow my own wild inspiration. I know that this sounds a little bit like a "snowflake" would react, but juggling work, health, family and hobby did not leave any energy for dealing with the requests. So at a certain moment it became too much.

So perhaps we should start a parallel thread where people can post their requests while in this thread builds and recolors can be shown (only the free models to be shared, as you might know. The other ones go via Ecard).

To give you some idea of my latest production, I added a photo of my test builds.

kind regards
Bruno
Welcome back Bruno
Old 12-22-2021, 01:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 913.24 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
Hello everyone,

time for me to pass by and say hello... but especially to say thank you for all your contributions to this thread. I love the craftsmanship shown and the improvements to my little models.

I know that I have been absent for quite some time and I'm not sure that I will go back to the rate of posting like before.

As some already pointed out, I had some issues with finding the motivation to come to the site with all the different requests for models and recolors. For those who don't know it yet, I don't do requests and I follow my own wild inspiration. I know that this sounds a little bit like a "snowflake" would react, but juggling work, health, family and hobby did not leave any energy for dealing with the requests. So at a certain moment it became too much.

So perhaps we should start a parallel thread where people can post their requests while in this thread builds and recolors can be shown (only the free models to be shared, as you might know. The other ones go via Ecard).

To give you some idea of my latest production, I added a photo of my test builds.

kind regards
Bruno
Welcome back Mr. Bruno and I did not have the opportunity to tell you but it is an honor for me to use your models as a basis to get my recolors
Old 12-22-2021, 01:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Hi all,
thanks for the warm (re-)welcome.
I will do my best to be a bit more present.
Here to start with the latest version of the list (without images, sorry)
Bruno

Tags
hornet, policía federal