PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 12-22-2021, 03:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 850.82 MB
Just one request please Bruno? I request you and your family have a great Christmas and new year mate.
Ok, two requests: please accept my heartfelt thanks for providing 99% of the basis of all my recolours. If it wasn't for S&P I probably would have lost interest ages ago.
Old 12-22-2021, 03:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.81 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
Hello everyone,

time for me to pass by and say hello... but especially to say thank you for all your contributions to this thread. I love the craftsmanship shown and the improvements to my little models.

I know that I have been absent for quite some time and I'm not sure that I will go back to the rate of posting like before.

As some already pointed out, I had some issues with finding the motivation to come to the site with all the different requests for models and recolors. For those who don't know it yet, I don't do requests and I follow my own wild inspiration. I know that this sounds a little bit like a "snowflake" would react, but juggling work, health, family and hobby did not leave any energy for dealing with the requests. So at a certain moment it became too much.

So perhaps we should start a parallel thread where people can post their requests while in this thread builds and recolors can be shown (only the free models to be shared, as you might know. The other ones go via Ecard).

To give you some idea of my latest production, I added a photo of my test builds.

kind regards
Bruno
It is a pleasure and a pleasure your return to the S&P thread I did not have the opportunity to tell you before but I admire your work and thanks to your models I developed my fine motor skills and enlarged my airplanes collection

by: pete michels "maverick"
Old 12-22-2021, 04:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.82 GB
Smile

Quote:
Hello everyone,

time for me to pass by and say hello... but especially to say thank you for all your contributions to this thread. I love the craftsmanship shown and the improvements to my little models.

I know that I have been absent for quite some time and I'm not sure that I will go back to the rate of posting like before.

As some already pointed out, I had some issues with finding the motivation to come to the site with all the different requests for models and recolors. For those who don't know it yet, I don't do requests and I follow my own wild inspiration. I know that this sounds a little bit like a "snowflake" would react, but juggling work, health, family and hobby did not leave any energy for dealing with the requests. So at a certain moment it became too much.

So perhaps we should start a parallel thread where people can post their requests while in this thread builds and recolors can be shown (only the free models to be shared, as you might know. The other ones go via Ecard).

To give you some idea of my latest production, I added a photo of my test builds.

kind regards
Bruno
This is the best news of the year. Even if it's at the end of it hehehe! Joking apart. On behalf of the small-scale modeling paper community, I would like to express our gratitude for these wonderful models, who have certainly saved lives in these pandemic years by keeping many of us at home, as well as our hobby to ensure our sanity in moments. in the face of so much sadness and the loss of friends and loved ones, I can say this for myself, but certainly for others. Welcome back my friend! Although in a way his work never went out of style here.

http://gomidefilhominiaturas.blogspot.com.br/
Old 12-22-2021, 06:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 740.63 MB
hello good evening, I just uploaded an Avior Airlines Boeing B737-200 to the download section tells me that I must wait for the approval of a moderator.

The model that I uploaded is similar to this one but with another record.

Greetings from Venezuela 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪
Old 12-22-2021, 06:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.21 GB
Welcome back Bruno!
Old 12-22-2021, 06:19 PM

The picture is here.

Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-img_20211222_201220_7.jpg  
Old 12-22-2021, 06:40 PM
Eternal Administrator

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPR94 View Post
hello good evening, I just uploaded an Avior Airlines Boeing B737-200 to the download section tells me that I must wait for the approval of a moderator.

The model that I uploaded is similar to this one but with another record.

File has been approved
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 12-22-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
File has been approved
Thank you so much my friend.
Old 12-23-2021, 01:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 636.13 MB
BRUNO!!! Welcome back. I have spent way too much at ECARD on your models and recolours. They are masterpieces. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Old 12-23-2021, 06:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 581.82 MB
Quote:
Hi all,
thanks for the warm (re-)welcome.
I will do my best to be a bit more present.
Here to start with the latest version of the list (without images, sorry)
Bruno

Delighted to hear from you, Bruno, and hope that all is well in Brussels. This thread continues to bring forth creativity and interest across the spectrum of paper model fans. Very happy to see that your own interests continue to involve, and know that you are always welcome, at any frequency. Best of the season, stay well, and stay safe.

Tags
hornet