PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 08-07-2020, 08:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe View Post
US navy adversary F-16s are sorely missing. I prepared a white F-16N file a few days ago, time to give it some colors.
Okay I see, keep it coming, I'll wait for the recolors of it

By the way I just made some edits on my F-15s, I've already placed the Landing Gears on each of them, and here are the other slight modifications:

*F-15A "First Responder" Eagles of 102nd FW (changed the "Arial" font serial no. 77-0102 into "AmarilloUSAF" font, Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*F-15A "Satellite Killer" Eagle (Changed the color of the Eagle's tail into gray on the "ASAT EAGLE SATELLITE KILLER" insignia)

*F-15C "MiG Killer" of 44th FS (added the black lines on each of its horizontal stabilizers and adding the serial number on the left air intake, Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*F-15E "Lakenheath" Eagles (Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*I just found out that USAF's F-15Cs,Ds and E's still has the black lines even they've been changed to current "Mod Eagle" and "Gunship Grey" Schemes

Here's the New Edited templates, I'm just kinda bored to do some markings as of now, I might probably follow up the modifications of my "European Eagles" too (Bitburg, Keflavik, Lakenheath, Soesterberg)
Old 08-07-2020, 08:17 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylon48290 View Post
Okay I see, keep it coming, I'll wait for the recolors of it

By the way I just made some edits on my F-15s, I've already placed the Landing Gears on each of them, and here are the other slight modifications:

*F-15A "First Responder" Eagles of 102nd FW (changed the "Arial" font serial no. 77-0102 into "AmarilloUSAF" font, Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*F-15A "Satellite Killer" Eagle (Changed the color of the Eagle's tail into gray on the "ASAT EAGLE SATELLITE KILLER" insignia)

*F-15C "MiG Killer" of 44th FS (added the black lines on each of its horizontal stabilizers and adding the serial number on the left air intake, Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*F-15E "Lakenheath" Eagles (Added the "warning triangles" near the cockpit section)

*I just found out that USAF's F-15Cs,Ds and E's still has the black lines even they've been changed to current "Mod Eagle" and "Gunship Grey" Schemes

Here's the New Edited templates, I'm just kinda bored to do some markings as of now, I might probably follow up the modifications of my "European Eagles" too (Bitburg, Keflavik, Lakenheath, Soesterberg)

Forgot again to upload the files on the thread, my bad hehehehe
Old 08-07-2020, 02:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
Updating a dozen of files or so is tedious, isn't it?

Here is my last F-15 for a while, 318th FIS at Mc Chord AFB in late 1985 or 1986, before the Compass Rose marking was replaced by the TC tail code in 1987.

You get live (yellow and brown bands) and inert (blue bands) Sparrows and Sidewinders (on LAU-114 rails) plus empty LAU-114s. The 1:200 version won't have the inert ones due to lack of space on the page.

Technically I have another candy cane early F-15 (an F-15B with B&W stripes) already done but I'm having a case of "is the dress gold and blue or black & white?" I want to go for blue rather than Compass Ghost Grey but my sources are contradictory. Which layer should I hide for the pdf?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf s&p-F-15A-new-1_300-mod1-us-318FIS.pdf (154.9 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by cafe; 08-07-2020 at 03:01 PM. Reason: replaced the pdf
Old 08-07-2020, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Updating a dozen of files or so is tedious, isn't it?

Here is my last F-15 for a while, 318th FIS at Mc Chord AFB in late 1985 or 1986, before the Compass Rose marking was replaced by the TC tail code in 1987.

You get live (yellow and brown bands) and inert (blue bands) Sparrows and Sidewinders (on LAU-114 rails) plus empty LAU-114s. The 1:200 version won't have the inert ones due to lack of space on the page.

Technically I have another candy cane early F-15 (an F-15B with B&W stripes) already done but I'm having a case of "is the dress gold and blue or black & white?" I want to go for blue rather than Compass Ghost Grey but my sources are contradictory. Which layer should I hide for the pdf?
Very Beautiful F-15A you have there Cafe, especially the Star tailflash, as well as its new weaponries <3

On the case of your new B&W candy cafe F-15B, just stick on the “Ghost gray” scheme

PS: Nopes Cafe, it’s only four files for now hehehehe. My internet connection here is frequently changing tho, most of the time it is very slow. that’s why it makes me confused if threads were actually uploaded successfully or not hehehehe (nervous laughing)

Last edited by DrDrei642; 08-07-2020 at 03:58 PM.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:38 AM

I should have taken more time to verify the sidewinder pylons. They were intially all for the same side of the pylon. I caught it, flipped 2 of them and changed the pdf but there were still a few unflipped things on the "empty" and "inert" sets. Corrected now.

eta: the 1:200 version has been added to the DL section.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf s&p-F-15A-new-1_300-mod1-us-318FIS.pdf (154.9 KB, 128 views)

Last edited by cafe; 08-08-2020 at 03:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylon48290 View Post
Very Beautiful F-15A you have there Cafe, especially the Star tailflash, as well as its new weaponries <3
Thank you!

Quote:
On the case of your new B&W candy cafe F-15B, just stick on the “Ghost gray” scheme
This F-15B is the plane I'm doing, albeit in earlier markings. The band at the the top is the green one with 3 white stars of 555th FS and the tail code is white in a more stencil-like font instead of black in this picture. The plane looks blue to me and not in the Compass Ghost grey scheme like the other Eagle behind it. But TwoBobs shows it in compass ghost scheme on their decals instructions. Or the darker grey has faded so much you can't discern the separation between the 2 greys anymore.

73-0112 (7th F-15B) was painted Air Superiority Blue when it left the factory. 74-0137 (10th F-15B) was the first two-seater leaving the factory in Compass Ghost grey.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Thank you!

This F-15B is the plane I'm doing, albeit in earlier markings. The band at the the top is the green one with 3 white stars of 555th FS and the tail code is white in a more stencil-like font instead of black in this picture. The plane looks blue to me and not in the Compass Ghost grey scheme like the other Eagle behind it. But TwoBobs shows it in compass ghost scheme on their decals instructions. Or the darker grey has faded so much you can't discern the separation between the 2 greys anymore.

73-0112 (7th F-15B) was painted Air Superiority Blue when it left the factory. 74-0137 (10th F-15B) was the first two-seater leaving the factory in Compass Ghost grey.
I also use TwoBobs as my reference too tho hehehe, I guess you colored it with Air Superiority Blue on this case

I just found one more photo of the F-15B s/n 73-0112, It's still in air superiority blue, But I'm not sure the five white spots (probably stars)inside its green/black tailband on this photo below (courtesy: Jim Rotramel, Taken from imgur)

*No offense to TwoBobs, I guess the made a color error on it. Because I just stumbled upon the Caracal one, in which 73-0112 also bears the Air Superiority Blue scheme

Last edited by DrDrei642; 08-08-2020 at 04:28 AM.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:38 AM

Yep, those are the markings I'm doing. 5 white stars on a green band. I have another picture from a slightly different angle (and with an AIM-9J training round on one of the rails). Can't remember where I got it from.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Yep, those are the markings I'm doing. 5 white stars on a green band. I have another picture from a slightly different angle (and with an AIM-9J training round on one of the rails). Can't remember where I got it from.
Can’t wait to see that another Luke AFB F-15 Cafe <3

By the way I just finished making a recolor on the MiG-29A Fulcrum, which was previously edited by Juan Angel. Bearing the North Korean Air Force’s “Green top, Blue bottom” markings

*I just made a slight modifications on the cockpit section, wherein I straighened the lines in front of it since it was previously in a near “arrow form” as I could say and also removing the gunports from it , and replacing it with two red square banners as depicted, I’m just getting quite lazy putting the N. korean characters on the said banners so I’ll just leave it empty hehehehe.

*I couldn’t find the exact number fonts that were placed in the side of the air intakes, I use the “AmarilloUSAF” font instead as an alternative.

Here’s the template of it, hope you like it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sp-MiG-29-new-1_300-green-N_Korea-2012.pdf (69.1 KB, 219 views)

Last edited by DrDrei642; 08-08-2020 at 09:55 AM.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:41 PM

Thanks for the MiG-29, Waylon!

Tags
hornet, policía federal