PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.32 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Wanderer View Post
Great work, Dako!

@Andrey: you´re offering a civilian Beechcraft. OK, it´s a B80 QueenAir, but in nice blue KLM colors. Just bought it
Thank you! I hope you enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dako View Post
I bought mine through Zarkovmodels store using pay pal without fuss. I am so glad this model has brightened you and your father's day Andrey. I will be making another one for myself shortly so I will post a build log as I go. Hopefully it will encourage others to have a go at this fantastic model. Stay tuned! Daryl.
That sounds great! PM me if you would like some pilots + crew for the workstations

Quote:
Originally Posted by whulsey View Post
Thanks for the update, Andrey. It will be awhile since I had an idiot run a stop sign and T-bone my car a couple of weeks ago. So chunk of money even with insurance for a down and back to car payments, will need a few months to get finances back together.
Sad to hear that, I hope you're alright! Health comes first!
Support us on Patreon
Old 05-03-2017, 01:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 865.44 MB
Lovely Job, Dako. Really neat looking model.

One of my first paper models was the Zarkov Westland Whrilwind and it was an extremely pleasant experience. I enjoyed to construction techniques and the finished model is great!

Cheers,
Dan
Old 05-03-2017, 01:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Thanks Andrey, the only injuries to me was my attitude and wallet.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 103.02 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyZarkov View Post
Thank you for the permission Dako!

About the repaints, you guys have no idea how much we want to do them.
I'm not sure but I think this exact version of the ambulance is under construction.

There are a couple of problems however, one of which is my father's poor health for the last couple of years. He has many projects on pause because of it including a brand new B-26 megakit, a Bronco repaint, a King Air repaint (or more) and many other. This is the main reason you hear mostly from me and not form him, I try to help out as much as I can.

The other reason you don't see as many repaints is piracy and overall low sell rate. We simply don't make enough money for this to be our full-time commitment. It's a real downer when we sell for example 5 of a new design and then we see it uploaded somewhere with hundreds of downloads.

My father is feeling a bit better now and after finishing his current project (which is still kind of a secret) we'll look into the repaints. Hopefully we'll have more variants available.

In the meantime the closest thing to a civilian I have is the United Nations version.

Thanks everyone for the support, this thread really made my father and I happy.
I am so sorry Andrey that your Dad has not been well recently. And I hope he gets a full recovery. Please extend my best wishes and fast full recovery. We need his models and friendship. Please remind him of the Skymaster!!! Good luck and keep up the good work.
EDUARDO
Old 05-14-2017, 08:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 68.81 MB
Your model look great.

Your model look great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dako View Post
Thanks everyone for the positive feed back. I will get some more pics next time I visit my son. A civilian scheme, like the Ambulance King Air that Robert posted or similar scheme would most certainly be on my list. It would be an honor for you to use the pictures Andrey. I do have a couple more pics which I have posted here.
Google Adsense