PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-12-2020, 06:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Your 1/72 Mexican T-6s look very good, Salvador. And I appreciate the step-by-step construction images. It is very generous of you to make these models available.

Based on the images, it looks like you met your goal of producing realistic models that are not too difficult to build.

I am also learning a lot from this discussion of Latin American military aviation.

Don
Old 05-12-2020, 07:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
From where did you obtain that information? Don't believe what dubious reputation YouTube channels say. That question is as Colombia is going to buy the F-35. Tony.
well actually I saw it on a more reliable YouTube channel (not as infomilitar) and this is "canal conocimiento" in some videos suggests that by the end of the 3 stages of modernization of the F, A, M the mig-35 would be a good plane intercertor

that and the video you are referring to is about a boy who explained with paper and pencil why the F-35 was a good option instead of the gripen?

because I consider it to be a good video with valid arguments and reliable sources
Old 05-12-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvadorOrtega View Post
Maybe yes, more cheaper to operate that any fighter in the world (and more cheap to buy), better performance (in Siria, won to F22, in detection, and hours of flight), no political limitions. But . Is necessary for México?.
No, a helicopter is more useful (for natural emergencies / persecution of criminals) , in addition to the national aircraft project (currently trainers - PT400 pegasus).
If a fighter were purchased it would be based on:
No restrictions (No USA)
Good performance (minimum Grippen)
Economical to Operate (for example Mig and Su)
And if it can be manufactured in Mexico better (license)
Well from what I know, Mikoyan gurevich (or mig for friends) plans to license the first country in Latin America to obtain the MIG-39 and the countries in which mikoyan and Russia are most interested are Peru and Mexico

that and consider SAAB JAS 39 gripen to be a Kfir-like scam
Old 05-12-2020, 07:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Thank you.
Could you put the link for that video?
Thank you in advance.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireandpaper View Post
Thank you.
Could you put the link for that video?
Thank you in advance.
They are in Spanish but it doesn't matter

why the gripen is a scam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhCvzAPToAk&t=56s

the videos of mig-35

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQPrVcbAy5U
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O39l-91mpEg&t=120s
Google Adsense
Old 05-12-2020, 09:53 AM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
All the arguments of those videos end with the statement of Mexican President Lopez Obrador: To whom we are going to shoot at? No, Mexico is not a belligerant country, instead of that the Mexican Government is giving money for the poor which in this country there are a lot. Just remember the Presidential Boeing plane which was buyed by means of corruption. A plane that even President Obama didn't have. No planning of buying new airplanes for the FAM until next presidential period. As relationship with the Russians, ROSTEC Russian Helicopters has a Maintenance Center at Baja California for giving service to the Mil MI-17 Float. In that Center they give maintenance for other LatinAmerican choppers from Venezuela and Peru. Regards, Tony.
Attached Thumbnails
-65465696_1750671981703114_1143990132999716864_o-1-.jpg   -mexico_mil-mi-17-hip-h.jpg   -preparan-subasta-mexico-avion-presidencial_0_2_958_595.jpg  
Old 05-12-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:
All the arguments of those videos end with the statement of Mexican President Lopez Obrador: To whom we are going to shoot at? No, Mexico is not a belligerant country, instead of that the Mexican Government is giving money for the poor which in this country there are a lot. Just remember the Presidential Boeing plane which was buyed by means of corruption. A plane that even President Obama didn't have. No planning of buying new airplanes for the FAM until next presidential period. As relationship with the Russians, ROSTEC Russian Helicopters has a Maintenance Center at Baja California for giving service to the Mil MI-17 Float. In that Center they give maintenance for other LatinAmerican choppers from Venezuela and Peru. Regards, Tony.
I consider that the way of acting of the AMLO ("el peje" for the cuates) has been the best, becoming one of the best Mexican presidents in the entire history of the United States of Mexico, but I consider the MIG-35 as a good option for the last stage of modernization of the F, A, M

Although also for Colombia but with the United States we would probably have to limit ourselves to the products of Boeing and Lockheed Martin and taking that into account some gringo options that I like would be the F-16 Falcon, F / A-18 super hornet, F- 15 Eagle and the F-35 lightning II (are in order of probability)

although with good relations with Russia we could hope to have the SU-35 or the MIG-35

Postscript: I find it strange that the Mexican paper shapers I know don't find the Presidential B787-9 recolored

although it's in my recolor plans
Old 05-12-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
that and thanks for the data of the Russian helicopters
Old 05-12-2020, 02:31 PM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
For sure John 401 must have it, here is an image He sent to me. But I think this is a 737 although it reads TP-01: Transporte Presidencial Uno. You may contact him. Not be confused with John 201 who has upload various models. Tony.
Attached Thumbnails
-img-20190707-wa0003.jpg  
Old 05-12-2020, 04:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.20 GB
Tony is B787, this model looks interesting, if you could share a pdf, I would love to add it to my production list, and this is probably the John I sent 2 B747 models and I didn't get from him 2 which I promised because I saw photos of this B787 on his profile on Facebook