PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 03-17-2021, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
I publish in ecardmodels, so far I have eight versions of the Supermarine Stranraer. Soon there will be 4 versions of the Heinkel 115.
I published some too in Papercarft Universe but that site seems to never having taken off.
Ecard is good for me. I have purchased from them before.

Thanks

Isaac
Old 03-17-2021, 03:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scon10 View Post
I know the Leon Schuit LS DC-9 model, KLM. It's a good model, perhaps not as detailed as the Geli one. I am not familkiar with the Gerry airlines. The Sky line DC-9 seems to have disapeared. So I am looking forward to your admirable project. If you have a KLM version, other than the short DC-9 by LS, I will certainly be aboard.
So far I just have more or less selected a few airlines. Surelly I'll start with a DC-9-10 and a DC-9-30, and each of them will be made in a venezuelan airline, one european and one north american, so the first batch will be six planes. No specific airline has been selected yet, but I just included Klm in the "maybe" list. So far I have 417 pictures of the DC-9 / MD-80 / Md-90 to see, and ten more of the 717
Old 03-17-2021, 08:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Cool NorthWest DC-9 shorty

This is one of my favorite DC-9-10 colors. I had many flights out of Detroit airport with it.

New DC-9 - MD series-dc-9-10-northwest.jpg

Isaac
Old 03-18-2021, 02:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
i built the skyline one its a great model but yes sadly skyline seems to have disaapeared
Old 03-18-2021, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scon10 View Post
I know the Leon Schuit LS DC-9 model, KLM. It's a good model, perhaps not as detailed as the Geli one. I am not familkiar with the Gerry airlines. The Sky line DC-9 seems to have disapeared. So I am looking forward to your admirable project. If you have a KLM version, other than the short DC-9 by LS, I will certainly be aboard.
i think KLM is one airline that is a problem if you are designing models to sell from previous comments by other designers
Google Adsense
Old 03-18-2021, 08:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 313.47 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to murphyaa Send a message via Skype™ to murphyaa
I haven't heard anything about my KLM models. Maybe I'm too small fish for them to go after though.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:28 AM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
So, if I understood; you'll develop an entirely new design in order to sell her? Well, it will be a very welcome plane.It's curious but some of your projects are very alike with mines. Bach's Thunderstreak for instance, DC-9 series is another one. Afortunately I'm in contact with a DC-9 designer and he give me free and open permission in the use of his design even for selling it. I plan to design schemes from my country-México- about 8 schemes, my favourite Texas International Airways, C-9 Nightingale and many more. No spoiler for you. Best Regards,Tony.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
So, if I understood; you'll develop an entirely new design in order to sell her? Well, it will be a very welcome plane.It's curious but some of your projects are very alike with mines. Bach's Thunderstreak for instance, DC-9 series is another one. Afortunately I'm in contact with a DC-9 designer and he give me free and open permission in the use of his design even for selling it. I plan to design schemes from my country-México- about 8 schemes, my favourite Texas International Airways, C-9 Nightingale and many more. No spoiler for you. Best Regards,Tony.
I can swear than I chosed the DC-9 because I have already a lot of textures made for them in Flight Simulator since 2011. You can download them in this page HJG - Downloads

About Bach's Thunderstreak, that I have never done in paper, I made the texture for flightsim in the year 2009, you can see it here FlightSim.Com - Looking For A Thunderstreak

So, yes, coincidence. It's a small world. Thanks for welcoming my plane. As I said, I won't copy any known design, but there are some things, like the wheels, that are inevitable. I'll try hard to not repeat any existing paper version, and if I repeat any company, to not repeat the exact livery. For example, this plane PH-DNA had four Klm liveries. Just in case, I'll remove Klm from my "maybe" list.
Attached Thumbnails
New DC-9 - MD series-dc-9-klm.jpg  
Old 03-18-2021, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
I haven't heard anything about my KLM models. Maybe I'm too small fish for them to go after though.
was few years ago but i recall one designer om here having issues using KLM livery
Old 03-18-2021, 03:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 264.09 MB
You mentioned using the liveries of Flight Simulator. That is intriguing, how do you that? Can you please give an instruction for this technique?
Google Adsense