PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 06-02-2021, 10:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
well I have somewhat divided opinions on only paper.ru

On the one hand, it does not have a reliable download system for the models (unlike paper modelers that have a more reliable one and do not depend on other pages)

but on the other hand, I have found very good things such as aircraft recolors like Lydia Litvyak's YAK-1 (one of my favorite pilots) and they have a very healthy community in the forums and in paper modelers

I think he downloaded it because as it is a well-known site in Russia

link: https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/juan-angel-b747
Juan Angel B747 Club Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1147649602234573
Old 06-05-2021, 09:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.20 GB
C-27 Spartan Romanian WiP
The fuselage has a design bug, the front section to be fixed, the segments are too big and too angular compared to the original plane, as I have two fuselages, I took this one as a test one, and I'm wondering whether to keep building this model, the center wing here is also bad to fix from what i can see so hmmm continue or not?
Attached Thumbnails
Paragon Aircraft-p1110707.jpg  
Old 06-05-2021, 11:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
My backdated Aeritalia G.222

Hi Tocayo:

I think it depends on you.
As Paragon warned us his models are not perfect, are simple, and are perfectible.
See the modifications that our fellows have done with the Mig-19.
And yes, the front of the plane is constructed in truncated pyramids of hexagonal and pentagonal bases (in the same way as his Saab 29 Tunnan) and not in truncated cones.
Nevertheless, I am happy with the model, and I faced the same issues when I built it.
To fix (somewhat) the issue of the front, build the complete frontal structure and when gluing it to the cylindrical part of the fuselage tilt it a little bit downwards.
Perfect, no, good enough for me, yes.
If you are not satisfied, you may follow the path of redesigning. As far as I know this is the only model of the C-27 in paper.
Mine is in 1/400.
Attached Thumbnails
Paragon Aircraft-pict3263.jpg   Paragon Aircraft-pict3264.jpg   Paragon Aircraft-pict3265.jpg  
Old 06-05-2021, 11:49 AM

Wireandpaper Thanks for the advice, I will try to lower the front of the fuselage after gluing the whole thing together, I will try to remake the center wing to make it look better. And if I would recolor the Bulgarian and Greek and Lithuanian Spartan it would be nice. It would then be a complete set of users of this plane.
Old 06-13-2021, 11:39 AM

Well, I finished making the C-27 model, I made the second fuselage different from the first, and now I am going back to my B757 courier series.
Attached Thumbnails
Paragon Aircraft-p1110726.jpg  
Old 06-16-2021, 01:49 AM

WIP Mig-19

I just finished to attach wings and control surfaces on the Mig-19, although I doubt that I will attach the wing fences.

Nice C-27, Tocayo.
Attached Thumbnails
Paragon Aircraft-pict3266.jpg   Paragon Aircraft-pict3267.jpg  
Old 06-24-2021, 01:04 AM

My Paragon Models

Dear All:

So far these are my Paragon builds.

The C-27 needs to bend a little bit down the nose, and you need to provide the landing gear.

Looking forward to your builds!
Attached Thumbnails
Paragon Aircraft-pict3271.jpg   Paragon Aircraft-pict3272.jpg   Paragon Aircraft-pict3273.jpg   Paragon Aircraft-pict3274.jpg  
Old 06-27-2021, 07:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Hello here on this thread

I’m just wonderin’ if somebody made a redraw templates of an F-105F (two-seater) Thunderchief? I’ve been thinkin’ of making a recolor of serial no. 63-8301 and build it in 1/100 scale, which was probably famous for being flown by Maj. Leo K. Thorseness alongside with his EWO (backseater) Capt. Harold E. Johnson, whom receives a Medal of Honor for his actions on April 19, 1967 over Vietnam.

Thank You
Old 06-27-2021, 08:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
I have but it's untested. The camo needs to be verified and adjusted if necessary.

The ECM blisters on the sides of the fuselage of the -G would be better in 3D.

The early versions of the D and F (pre-upgrades for the Vietnam War) are in the DL section.

My main issue with Paragon's two-seater was that it used the same fuselage as the single-seater. I lengthened it for the F/G.

I thought I had an F in reverse camo but it's in fact the standard scheme without any tailcode. It's not in these pdfs but you'll find a D in reverse camo in the 4th file (test-paragon-F-105D-1_200-redraw-mod2-SEA2-no_tail_codes.pdf)

Last edited by cafe; 06-27-2021 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-27-2021, 09:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe View Post
I have but it's untested. The camo needs to be verified and adjusted if necessary.

The ECM blisters on the sides of the fuselage of the -G would be better in 3D.

The early versions of the D and F (pre-upgrades for the Vietnam War) are in the DL section.

My main issue with Paragon's two-seater was that it used the same fuselage as the single-seater. I lengthened it for the F/G.

I thought I had an F in reverse camo but it's in fact the standard scheme without any tailcode. It's not in these pdfs but you'll find a D in reverse camo in the 4th file (test-paragon-F-105D-1_200-redraw-mod2-SEA2-no_tail_codes.pdf)
Great thanks for the templates of the F-105s Carlos, I think I’m gonna do some test builds on the Wild Weasel F-105F. But first and foremost, I’m gonna do first the recolors, the one that was flown by Thorsness
Google Adsense