PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-01-2022, 02:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.35 GB
Here's some more

Sorry for the long gap I keep trying to get them coming quicker but health slows me down
1. Not impressed with this build, a great model by VK modeller AK-71, just my talents
were not up to scratch.
2. One of the many great realistic models by European Modellers once again my build
lets down the end product.
3.....Ambroice by Digital Navy I think this is one of my best attempts. I really enjoyed
building this ship
4.....USS Admirable by Digital Navy

Half way through entering this post the site tells me that I'm not logged in. Seems to do that very often end up logging one several times per session!
Attached Thumbnails
What I'mm done-dscf1018.jpg   What I'mm done-dscf1022.jpg   What I'mm done-dscf1029.jpg   What I'mm done-dscf1031.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0231.jpg  

What I'mm done-dscn0232.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0233.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0292.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0293.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0294.jpg  

Old 11-13-2022, 07:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.35 GB
Hi Guys....More of the same
My knowledge of aircraft is very limited. I try to learn what I can from all the fantastic info you guys
supply but it all seems to seep away so the first photo
I can only tell you that the first shots come from Bruno, sorry mate that I don't remember what it
is but it WAs fun to build. The only thing was that I couldn't
get the central float to stay straight
The next model is from Robototehnik, he models fantastic military machinery, it is a KV-6 Begemot
quite a fierce looking monster!
Lastly the wwI tank
MIKE
Attached Thumbnails
What I'mm done-dscn0324.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0325.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0326.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0337.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0338.jpg  

What I'mm done-dscn0339.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0340.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0342.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0343.jpg   What I'mm done-dscn0345.jpg