PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 11-23-2022, 10:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mor54 View Post
Thanks Mike1158 and Isaac for your comments.

Isaac, to me the aircraft is not complit without it's landing gear. I will be happy to provide the complit landing gear modeling to all.

ShalomMor

It's a matter of point of view.
An airplane, after all, is meant to fly....and in flight mode it is without wheels.

Therefore, an airplane in flight mode is also perfect in my eyes.

YOAV
Old 11-23-2022, 11:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOAVHOZMI View Post
It's a matter of point of view.
An airplane, after all, is meant to fly....and in flight mode it is without wheels.

Therefore, an airplane in flight mode is also perfect in my eyes.

YOAV
Yoav

No one is arguing your point. You are a great designer and we love your designs.

Our point is that many of us if not most, like to build our planes with the gear down. Therefore, the only option for us is to make modifications and I for one am asking that successful modification be shared so those wanting to build it gear down can do it with relative ease.

Isaac
Old 11-24-2022, 06:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
Both views are correct, the airframes are magnificent with or without U/C deployed and we have been lucky to even see them. Nicely done to all and thank you.
Old 11-26-2022, 01:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 62.27 MB
Thanks ANDREA673JW and Yoav for the kind comments.

More work on main landing gear bayes - internal structure.

Next are the cockpit and wings.

Shalom Mor
Old 11-26-2022, 05:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 865.44 MB
Mor,

That looks just lovely. Can't wait to see it completed!

Dan
Google Adsense
Old 11-28-2022, 05:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.67 MB
Good progress, Mor. I remember that when installing the landing gear, I found it difficult to properly level the model, and I wasn't really sure if the landing gear was properly scaled to the model. No doubt you will solve these challenges but please check actual pictures carefully to ensure the proper horizontal position. From the picture that you posted at the beginning of the thread it seems like the aircraft is not exactly level. The nose is slightly pointing upwards.

Cheers,
Erik
Old 11-28-2022, 07:43 AM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
Total Downloaded: 1.86 GB
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Zwaan View Post
Good progress, Mor. I remember that when installing the landing gear, I found it difficult to properly level the model, and I wasn't really sure if the landing gear was properly scaled to the model. No doubt you will solve these challenges but please check actual pictures carefully to ensure the proper horizontal position. From the picture that you posted at the beginning of the thread it seems like the aircraft is not exactly level. The nose is slightly pointing upwards.

Cheers,
Erik
as much as I remember the aircraft after few weeks in the IAF, F-16 (from the field ) is stright or nose slightly pointing down, when the nose is pointing up it's mean that there is no fuel in the aircraft, this is when the aircraft is in the maintanance or exhabition. I think that is better be stright.
and after all - hope that we will able to get landing gear for the aircraft, but also there was other model as memoriel to baby that become Angel sadly.
and for Shalom - nice work wating to see the implementation completed, and again it will be nice if you publish landing gear for the F16.

Best regards Dan
Old 11-30-2022, 03:50 AM

Thanks Erik and Dan for your interest, comments and notes on aircraft position. Actually, in a model, the position is controled by the length of the nose landing gear.

Shalom Mor
Old 12-14-2022, 01:19 AM

Hello all, wings are done and assembled. After bonding the upper skin, on the lower skin I had a problem with waves. To correct it, removed most of the lower skin and bonded a new one.

Next are the landing gears.

Shalom Mor
Old 12-14-2022, 03:35 AM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
Total Downloaded: 1.86 GB
Looks good

Hi Shalom
The model looks good with the lending gear place, looking forward to see the gears.
I also hope that you are able to publish files with the landing gear.
one note - F16 F100 engine had 15 flaps in the exhaust. looks to me that there is less in the model
Google Adsense