PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-25-2009, 07:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.0 KB
How many XP-67's built?

I just realized that it has been awhile since the model was released and the only builds I have seen so far were from my beta builders. I checked over at Kartonbau and no one has posted a build over there. I haven't looked through any other forums yet but I know a fair number were sold and was wondering how many have been built? If you know of a thread please post a link to it here.

My models available for sale @ Gremir and Ecardmodels
Google Adsense
Old 10-25-2009, 07:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.67 MB
Willja,

I got one printed and ready (proto scheme), but have a few builds in front of it. It will happen, and soon hopefully

Fantastic design and I'm really gald you did it as that was the next one I was going to design. You saved me the trouble :D

G1
Old 10-25-2009, 10:24 PM

Location: Northern Bear Flag Republic (Known as Water World in L.A.)
Total Downloaded: 11.99 MB
Hey Will!

Is this an uh oh or a drum up (both?) . . . ,

+Gil
Old 10-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
ummm....... isn't it more important the number of sold? :p

Shoot I'm just now finding time to get back started........... my to do build list is unbelieveable

Reguardless Will it is a neat model.

My Drawings
Old 10-26-2009, 07:55 AM

It's simple curiosity. I mean yeah I like the compensation (monetary) that the number of kits sold represents but the one thing I really like and that makes it worth it for me is to see what I have designed being built by others.

I'll admit that it's also an ego thing but it almost seems pointless to me to design if no ones going to build it. I probably wouldn't have asked if I had seen that even just one had been built but I haven't heard of any at all.

Besides it gets my juices flowing (creative) to see my stuff out there. Whenever one of my Beta builders posts something it helps push me to do more on my projects.

Google Adsense
Old 10-26-2009, 08:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Design what makes you feel good. If others buy it, great!! If others buy it and build it, SUPER!!! But always design what makes YOU feel good.

Getting back on subject - I started it and got the fuselage mostly skinned, then messed things up in my usual impatient troll fashion. I have the replacement pages all printed, laminated and ready to go but currently have a couple test builds ahead of it in the stack.

You (and a few thousand other members here) will be the first to know when I have completed it. In the meantime, keep cranking out those parts for the F2G and XP-72!
Old 10-26-2009, 08:40 AM

You will be interested to know Ron that a lot of progress has been made on the wing fold portion of the F2G lately and a whole lot of progress was made on the XP-72 last week before I left for Maryland. I unfortunately was unable to get one page to Robert (3Turner) before i left so he couldn't get started building but I'll get it out today and hopefully we'll see some pics from him soon. Also I'll try and get something cranked out for you soon as well.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:40 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
I hear ya Will............ I get the same feeling seeing one of my re-paints being done. (And believe me those are rare) So I do know what you sre talking about.

Like OT sez........ you got to keep on keeping on.

You HAVE to know what you have done has been fantastic, I mean ain't no other Corsair model designed got you beat........ and I mean paper or plastic.

SO......... keep a going......... your work is very appreciated!

john

My Drawings
Old 10-26-2009, 08:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
No rush on the F2G - AirDave will appreciate it because I'll work on his captured P-51 in the interim... Many "Ooohs" and "Ahhhs" at the chunk of F2g I brought to the convention. That model is greatly anticipated (as are all your designs...)
Old 10-26-2009, 10:05 AM

Just a little announcement here, Hawkman67? I think that's his screen name has offered to do a few repaints in the Luftwaffe46 vein and they will be included in the kit. That's one more thing I need to do is get the fuselage parts to him so he can start work.

Thanks John for the kind words.

Google Adsense