PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Looking for some help... oscommerce...

Hey all! I think I am in over my hed for adding models in a decent timeframe. I suppose technically there is not a major hurry I dont want to fall too far behind. I would like to find someone who is very familiar with oscommerce. I defintely want someone who is familiar with adding in new items and has some idea how to use foxit and photoshop (or other similar applicaitons to get good screen shots of the models if no pics provided) If you are familiar with the programming of oscommerce that would be a heck of a good thing for me. I muddle my way around but am by no means proficient. I need to change the banners, some colors etc - nothing major it just all takes time. If you sign on to helpme with this I will be taking away your admin access to the store when its ready to roll. Its nothing personal I just dont want anyone in there without reason to be in there....
Thanks!
Chris
Old 09-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Re: Looking for some help... oscommerce...

Nobi just sent me 60 more models to put in the shop. If anyone has the desire (and time) to help out.....

Putting his in will require pulling pics and desicriptions off his website as well. I will also be incorporating his free models into the store at a cost of $0.00 so that if people buy stuff they can add them to the shopping cart for free

If anyone else would like to do something similar thats just fine too (like how Paragon offers his main plane free but then will charge for the repaints) I can put the main one onthe site at a cost of zero then put the repaints in one package deal for a cost. That will help to draw more customers too (I hope)
Chris
Old 09-13-2008, 06:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.84 MB
Re: Looking for some help... oscommerce...

i wish i could help but i know nothing of oscomerce :-[