PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 12-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
I've noticed a little tension too. This place still rocks and they will be drowned out. Silveroxide, I am a great fan of your work, the Horse and Buggy series was art. I feel a little concerned when a member with your credentials starts a thread like this. As was said among my friends when we were growing up: "I got your back man".
Old 12-25-2010, 08:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
I think I'm going to hide in here. It's about the only place that nobody is complaining.

Wonder what the weather is doing? looks like a fine night if ever I saw one. AHHHH!!!! Calm at last.

Cheers
Jim
Old 12-25-2010, 09:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagpiper View Post
I think I'm going to hide in here. It's about the only place that nobody is complaining.

Wonder what the weather is doing? looks like a fine night if ever I saw one. AHHHH!!!! Calm at last.

Cheers
Jim
Do I detect just a touch of irony? No matter I have something to b*** about. I was reading the forum, got all caught up in some of the lovely builds, got inspired to work on my own, and after several hours I realized my coffee had gone cold. And you know what? This happens all. the. time.

As for the weather, 'tis a fine night here too, clear and crisp. Was a lovely Christmas day.

[email protected]
Old 12-25-2010, 09:14 PM

Dang it - I hear you on that one man. Bummer.

Hey Got your mail and will reply later on mate. Busy with my Phantom Manor.

Sadly I will not be getting to the Gee Bee soon. Without repeating too much I had two deaths this year and my Mum passed away in August over in Scotland. I did not get back and the Gee Bee just seems to hold those memories for me

No worries though mate. I suppose as this is the B*****ING corner I had better say "dash it" so it seems like I'm B*****ING. Well that's my tactic but I'm staying here out the way. lol

All the best and don't tell anyone you found me here. lol

Cheers
Jim
Old 12-25-2010, 09:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
Sorry about your losses, and I understand completely about not quite be able to go back to the build. That's just how it goes sometimes. Onwards now, to new projects. Like that wonderful Phantom Manor. Waiting eagerly now for an update.

Don't worry, I won't tell them you're here. I like it all peaceful too, you know!

Take care

[email protected]
Google Adsense
Old 12-25-2010, 09:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 55.12 MB
Chesapeake Bay - mouth

it is snowing a light accumulation slated to build up some inches before morning here in Tidewater, Virginia. First white Christmas in years, coming down vertical.

I find myself doing quite a bit of master-grade b****ing lately, guess I should simply count my blessings - as I have many, many blessings. "Survivor's guilt", perhaps?
Nobi Junkers SRF BETA build - BETA Build: Nobi's Junkers SRF 1:48 scale
Old 12-25-2010, 11:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagpiper View Post

Cheers
Jim
Well, they at least had dim sum in another thread...

Anybody hungry while we enjoy the peace here? I make a mean salsa...

Glenn
Old 12-25-2010, 11:52 PM

I'll bring the beer and soda. Sounds like we got a party troops.

Cheers
Jim
Old 12-25-2010, 11:59 PM

Woo!! Couldn't have asked for a better invite list or better locale. I'll see what I can find in the way of snacks to go with Glenn's salsa...

[email protected]
Old 12-26-2010, 12:02 AM

Well if we are going to eat all the food and drink all that beer and soda perhaps we need to call this the B****ING Corner as in BELCHING CORNER.

Cheers
Jim (spent way too long in here today but just got a second update on my The Phantom Manor Build thread)
Google Adsense