PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 12-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
To be able to finish the BUFF would be a good start - see what happens. Hope all you guys have a great new year.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:04 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
1--To complete my B-17 model
2--To build the Digitally Remastered Peter Zorn
Ford Tri-Motor by Ruben
3--To build the McDonnel F3H-2 Demon at 1:24th
scale purchased from Roman
4--If all this gets done then I'm thinking of a
build on the Fly Model C-130
I think that's enough on my wishes for the New Year.
I don't want to overdo it.....Ron
Old 12-29-2010, 09:56 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
1. Do something with my nearly, but not quite completed card models. Finish 'em, or crush 'em.
2. Next time I start a model - finish it before starting the next one so I don't have to be constantly reminded of my short attention span and (lost interest in #2)
3. Utilize some of the great tutorials that are available on this site to design something of my own, recolor an existing "white" model, do something with bare aluminum, etc.
4. Don't beat myself up when I fail to accomplish 1, 2, 3.
5. Don't sweat the small stuff. Life's to short.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
resolution:- to restart posting my build's and support for other members/friends on here.
wows:- to ignore stupid threads and not get into arguments with certain members from my past here, I.E. learn to use the ignore member button.
intentions:- To finish all my ongoing builds before I start something else.
wishes:- To have a get together with some of my modelling chums, both here in the UK and when I visit the US next year.
hopes:- That the forum returns to normal, like it was a few years ago, lot of arguments and name calling going on lately, not good for a community.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
resolution:- to restart posting my build's and support for other members/friends on here.
wows:- to ignore stupid threads and not get into arguments with certain members from my past here, I.E. learn to use the ignore member button.
wishes:- To have a get together with some of my modelling chums, both here in the UK and when I visit the US next year.
hopes:- That the forum returns to normal, like it was a few years ago, lot of arguments and name calling going on lately, not good for a community.
Can I borrow yours please? Thanks! All the above for me. And the last one is one nobody should disagree with.

Cheers and have a happy 2011 everyone.

Jim
Google Adsense
Old 12-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Amen to all this.... Paul you are a true friend amongst us here, and you have many looking out for you. This place will go back to normal - just letting the dust settle. We will go into the new year HAPPY - I PROMISE !
Old 12-30-2010, 02:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Guys, as a new member, a lot of this talk of name calling etc is going over my head (probably a good thing) but please remember that you/we have a wonderful thing going on here... witness all the new members recently. Creative people often get excited and emotional their passions and that IS a good thing but let's remember to bring a little perspective to the table.

A happy and peaceful New Year to you all.