PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 10-07-2012, 02:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Jenny wanted to thank each and every one of you in person. I can't say it enough how astounded I am at the ability of the printed word to have such a positive impact! For those of you that have experienced similar events at the hands of inept medical personnel, don't lose faith! For every 10 morons there seems to be a long suffering professional that works their skill and *science* with grace. I highlight science because long ago in grade school I was taught the basics of the scientific method. I really think that way of thinking has truly diminished since the advent of celebrity doctors and medical soaps. The majority of medical professionals we've come across in the past 8-9 months, from ambulance attendants through to neurologists, all have ego issues. It seems that their opinions take precedence over the patient and the facts. I tend to ramble on as I get older so I'm going to cut this short for another time. Long story short, I wish I was in the US as the ability to sue in this country has pretty much been made impossible with everyone protecting each others arses! Jenny should have died and there is no other way to say it. It had taken 11 hours from the point of being taken in the ambulance to when she was being wheeled to the O.R.. The time it took to get her to the O.R. after the emergency doc claimed ignorance, called another doctor, received a CT scan and wheeled her up with a waiting surgical team was under an hour!

Prior to my wife having that vein explode in her head I had very little faith. I acknowledged a divine 'creator' on a casual basis but, I will admit that the older I've gotten the more I think about it. Jenny and I have been together for 24 years and when this happened the only words I could say were 'I can't lose my Jenny' over and over. When she went into surgery I made a decision to leave it all in God's hands. It was the best thing I could have done! A calm came over me out of nowhere and I *knew* everything would be OK! After a ton of reflection and a lot of reading I have decided to declare myself a Christian. I was baptized as a baby but it feels good to have made a conscious decision based on proof! Anyways...thank you all for the prayers *and* the well wishes! I promise to keep my postings secular in nature from here on out You guys are the best!

Ron
Old 10-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron0909 View Post
Jenny wanted to thank each and every one of you in person. I can't say it enough how astounded I am at the ability of the printed word to have such a positive impact! For those of you that have experienced similar events at the hands of inept medical personnel, don't lose faith! For every 10 morons there seems to be a long suffering professional that works their skill and *science* with grace. I highlight science because long ago in grade school I was taught the basics of the scientific method. I really think that way of thinking has truly diminished since the advent of celebrity doctors and medical soaps. The majority of medical professionals we've come across in the past 8-9 months, from ambulance attendants through to neurologists, all have ego issues. It seems that their opinions take precedence over the patient and the facts. I tend to ramble on as I get older so I'm going to cut this short for another time. Long story short, I wish I was in the US as the ability to sue in this country has pretty much been made impossible with everyone protecting each others arses! Jenny should have died and there is no other way to say it. It had taken 11 hours from the point of being taken in the ambulance to when she was being wheeled to the O.R.. The time it took to get her to the O.R. after the emergency doc claimed ignorance, called another doctor, received a CT scan and wheeled her up with a waiting surgical team was under an hour!

Prior to my wife having that vein explode in her head I had very little faith. I acknowledged a divine 'creator' on a casual basis but, I will admit that the older I've gotten the more I think about it. Jenny and I have been together for 24 years and when this happened the only words I could say were 'I can't lose my Jenny' over and over. When she went into surgery I made a decision to leave it all in God's hands. It was the best thing I could have done! A calm came over me out of nowhere and I *knew* everything would be OK! After a ton of reflection and a lot of reading I have decided to declare myself a Christian. I was baptized as a baby but it feels good to have made a conscious decision based on proof! Anyways...thank you all for the prayers *and* the well wishes! I promise to keep my postings secular in nature from here on out You guys are the best!

Ron
This is THE best news Ron. Welcome. I think the answer to the question is a most definite YES - i created this years ago, and still ask the question. God bless you and your family Ron.
Attached Thumbnails
Please pray for my wife-cross-title.jpg  
Old 10-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Benedicte Omnia Opera!

Ron: Good news! Jim
Old 10-09-2012, 12:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 46.13 MB
Great news Ron ! Thought of / prayed for you guys a lot.
To help you look at Col. 2:6-7

Klaas
Old 10-11-2012, 07:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 110.00 MB
Ron,
Glad to hear Jenny is on the road to a good recovery. The "force" of all of us at PM is with her.
Google Adsense